• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big RPG games i always get the Strategy Guide. Mandatory for me. Cant wait to have more games with the switch.

I just got the master sword. Im going to stop playing so i can play this game during my travels to asia.

I'm too scare to sell any gems/stones, tempting but I feel like I'm going to need majority of it later on.

From what I've seen, the only other use for the gems is
to upgrade your armor.

I'm currently in need of some Lynel hoofs and dragon horns :nerd:

Last edited:
Every time I think about the Hateno Village music, and that new song of time

9bd5702bda65e4127833c48601c21beb_400x400.jpeg

I already said it but the music in this game :pimp:

I liked the score for when you enter the castle and also for the mazes and forest :pimp:

I probably just forgot since I haven't had Nintendo since 64, but their music is so great :smh: especially Zelda

The music of OoT and LttP have always stuck with me. Those two games and even Link's Awakening will always have a place in my heart.

I wish the score to BoTW was available for download somewhere. I've seen a playlist on YouTube, but some of the songs weren't that great quality wise.

on a handful of times in the middle of a quest, I would see a shooting star and I'd drop everything and just run to it :lol:

I never get to it or found a star fragment though :smh:

That fact that this is a thing is great :lol:

I didn't even know or to think to chase after them. I also didn't know what the dragons were about either :nerd:

I had seen one and just ran away like a shook one :smh:

Curious to know, how many people got (or plan on getting) the switch that didn't have the Wii U?
Me. I had a Wii but literally the only game I played on it was Twilight Princess. Then I hacked it later down the line to play OOT and Majora's Mask :lol:.

I gotta find more of these Labyrinths.

Armor drops were :pimp: in the two I've done so far.

Also randomly got two pieces of Rubber Armor from separate quests today :pimp:.

Last edited:
still no updates from hobbychimp or hobbymonkey or whatever. filing a dispute. SMH

Same. Already called and emailed but got nothing

Oh well 

I left a voicemail and sent about a dozen e-mails. I got one response from someone named Casey Jack at the Blue Marble Store e-mail address that I got from their voicemail greeting, who claimed they would give me a PP refund and said the following:

"I am so sorry no one emailed you back sooner, this email has be deprecated for a while. I have fully refunded you for this."

What the hell is that supposed to mean??? Copy and pasted, that's exactly what they wrote. I've sent a couple e-mails since asking for an explanation, but it seems they are back to ignoring me. Last e-mail, I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau. Their store has a Berkeley street address. Next time I'm up north I might just take the time to stop by. And then head over to Blondie's for some pizza after I chew their *** out.

Thank God I used PP and not one of my debit or credit cards.

BTW, there's been no refund yet.

Last edited:
Man last nintendo i had was the 64. Im liking it, takes me back feel like i have a Sega GameGear.
**raises hand**

Hell, even my Wii was BARELY ever used
Me. I had a Wii but literally the only game I played on it was Twilight Princess. Then I hacked it later down the line to play OOT and Majora's Mask :lol:.
Me. Didn't even look in the wii u's direction
Did not cop wii u

copped switch

:pimp:
What was it about the switch made you guys get it?

I know everyone is hyped about the switch, but I've personally just been chillin in the cut for a Wii U.

My question is what do you guys think is the smarter cop. A barely used Wii U without any games. Or one with a lot of wear but also a lot of games installed for +$30 ($150 vs $180)

I'm just wondering if you guys think I should be concerned with the reliability on the one that's been played a lot more.
I have one I never use. Will send to you for free if you want. I've literally turned it on once.
I finally got around to setting everything up but had to share that dude really sent me a near brand new system

I know NT hasn't ever been short in its supply of cynics, but to be clear @FOUSEY  never once cared for me to share this, just had to post because dude deserves his props and even if it were someone else this would be one of the coolest things I've seen an NTer do. So many dudes here come at him sideways or find any opportunity to get a shot at him but it says something that he still shows love back. Could have been anyone on the board that he hooked up. 

Thank you dude.

Last edited:
What was it about the switch made you guys get it?
I had no idea that Nintendo was even dropping a console. Saw the reveal trailer and thought it looked cool as hell and then saw that there was a new Zelda releasing for it so that's what sealed the deal. Really hoping that it gets the games it needs to succeed though. I'd love to bring it on business trips and random weekend trips in the Summer. Would be perfect for those boring nights or nights that I just wanna take it easy. BOTW should hold me over for awhile and then Mario Odyssey after that, but hopefully Nintendo has some more planned for next year and beyond.

---

Shout out to @FOUSEY :pimp:.

Last edited:
Dudes on here saying that the music is amazing in the game, tickets for the 2017 Zelda Symphony of the Goddess have gone on presale and they're pretty much hitting every major city. So if you wanna listen to 30 years worth of Zelda music in orchestra form check the link (lol).

https://zelda-symphony.com/pages/schedule

Presale code is LOZ17. I'm gonna be copping the NYC tickets cause I've always wanted to go but never for the opportunity to

Back
Top Bottom