• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zelda earbuds

Info on the Zelda earbuds :nerd:

Regarding BOTW, it kind of excites me and makes me cringe to ask the question, where could they possibly go from here? It's a double edged sword, no pun intended. BOTW is an experience beyond any other Zelda experience. It's going to be hard to top.

This has me curious as well. Do they go with an even larger world next time? In those making of videos, the developers talked about how they wanted the size of the map to be fun to explore, not necessarily just huge for the sake of being huge; I think they did just thatin BoTW. I don't think they can re-visit this version of Hyrule again, although I wouldn't mind seeing more back story and narrative of the other champions. Do they go more realistic using an Unreal-type engine?

Right now though, I'd love for Nintendo to keep releasing content so that I can continue exploring the world that they have now. I want more stories, more areas to explore, more of everything. I'm fine if they do something similar to TW3 and release DLC that are almost like full games.

Never committed to any other Zelda game besides BOTW

It's indeed a great game for sure but I still probably never would've played it had a title like Odessy been ready at launch 
laugh.gif

I will admit though that BOTW has me wanting to go back and play some of the more popular Zelda title

Even though i'd be super late where would you guys recommend I start?

I have a NES Classic, 3DS & Wii U as my current Nintendo systems

It's indeed a great game for sure but I still probably never would've played it had a title like Odessy been ready at launch :lol:

I will admit though that BOTW has me wanting to go back and play some of the more popular Zelda title

Play Ocarina of Time, get it on your Wii U's virtual console.

It's indeed a great game for sure but I still probably never would've played it had a title like Odessy been ready at launch :lol:

Play Ocarina of Time, get it on your Wii U's virtual console.

I'm really really hoping switch will support virtual console to the extent wii u does.

I want OOT again and relive my youth :lol:

Info on the Zelda earbuds

I walked into a local GS and impulse bought them. I've seen them in Wal-Mart too. They seem decent so far. No better or worse than the ones I use on the iPhone for working out.

Do they go more realistic using an Unreal-type engine?

I can only hope. This is Nintendo, though. I won't hold my breath.

Right now though, I'd love for Nintendo to keep releasing content so that I can continue exploring the world that they have now. I want more stories, more areas to explore, more of everything. I'm fine if they do something similar to TW3 and release DLC that are almost like full games.

This. I'd love this, but again, Nintendo is Nintendo. I'd love to believe differently, but my gut tells me that the story DLC they'll end up adding in December will be "side quest scale" and not a substantial addition to the story. I really REALLY hope they prove me wrong. I'd love to see substantial additions, like in The Witcher III or other triple-A PS4 RPG's. But I just don't think Nintendo will ever be wired that way.

Last edited:
Dont know about yall but MM legitly creeped me out as a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I'm ready to look that bully in the eyes again.

If they had traditional Zelda Temples/dungeons (multiple floors/rooms, mini bosses, keys, etc) in a BOTW open-world-do-as-you-please style game it'd automatically be the GOAT.

Anyone been to the store and tried to tear open that case to get the SSB Link Amiibo on display?

:rofl:

So tempting...

Dont know about yall but MM legitly creeped me out as a kid.

That's part of the reason I loved it. It was spooky, mysterious, had elements of horror even. What's more horrific than facing the apocalypse?

And one of the cool things was, if you waited long enough on The Final Day and didn't reset time, you could watch the end of the world. You could watch a cutscene of Link and the whole land of Termina getting incinerated, similar to Sarah Connor's spectacular nuclear bomb dream sequence in Terminator 2. I have friends who went YEARS without knowing you could actually watch this. When they finally found out about it, it was like mind = blown.

If that wasn't heavy enough, THE MUSIC. The piece of score that plays after midnight of The Final Day, which is called (appropriately enough) Final Hours, is one of the most sorrowful yet greatest tunes in the Zelda series. It PERFECTLY captures the building dread and mood of impending doom.

There's not any shortage of good things I can say about Majora's Mask. It still blows me away to this day. I'll always think of it as "the Halloween Zelda" because it originally released the week before Halloween. A couple days before the first AJ XI Concord Retro, actually. LOL.

Last edited:
so my sister in law didn't realize these were sold out everywhere and her kids birthday is tomorrow.
I looked up Nintendo switch trackers online but don't know how accurate they are
I know theres Craigslist and OfferUp etc but do any retailers restock frequently? Thanks

so my sister in law didn't realize these were sold out everywhere and her kids birthday is tomorrow.
I looked up Nintendo switch trackers online but don't know how accurate they are
I know theres Craigslist and OfferUp etc but do any retailers restock frequently? Thanks

The trackers online weren't accurate for me. Restocks happen but we're moving quickly. I got extremely lucky when Target just put out stock while I was going regular shopping

The trackers online weren't accurate for me. Restocks happen but we're moving quickly. I got extremely lucky when Target just put out stock while I was going regular shopping

Gotcha. not much time left to hopefully get lucky so I guess she's gonna have to pay resale then. Thanks

Last edited:
Anybody bought the expansion yet?

$20: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-leg...download-add-on/1000007758.p?skuId=1000007758

Starting when The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild launches on March 3, players will be able to purchase an Expansion Pass for $19.99, granting access to two new sets of downloadable content for the game when they become available later this year. Immediately upon pre-purchase or purchase of the Expansion Pass, three new treasure chests will appear in the game's Great Plateau area. One of these treasure chests will contain a shirt with a Nintendo Switch logo that Link can wear during his adventure, exclusive to the Expansion Pass. The other two will deliver useful items.

The first content pack is scheduled to launch this summer and will include the addition of a Cave of Trials challenge, a new hard mode, and a new feature for the in-game map.

The second content pack will launch in Holiday 2017, and adds new challenges that will let players enjoy a new dungeon and a new original story. The Expansion Pass will be available for both the Nintendo Switch and Wii U versions of the game and are identical. Content packs cannot be purchased individually.

Last edited:
I was having that problem big time. Retailers don't even know when they are getting the shipment most of the time. I finally relented and copped off of Craigslist. End up paying a little more but there's a peace of mind about it now that I was able to get one.

Amazon UK has some preorders but they don't get their stock until the 31st unfortunately.

I was having that problem big time. Retailers don't even know when they are getting the shipment most of the time. I finally relented and copped off of Craigslist. End up paying a little more but there's a peace of mind about it now that I was able to get one.

Amazon UK has some preorders but they don't get their stock until the 31st unfortunately.

Yeah I just called Best Buy and the opening message was basically "don't call for Nintendo switch stock information" :lol:
I'm just looking around for one sub $400 now

Anyone been to the store and tried to tear open that case to get the SSB Link Amiibo on display?

roll.gif

So tempting...
Yeah I've thought about it too hahah until I found out that the ones in the case have no functionality they're just the figures and even if I had it it wouldn't do anything 
laugh.gif

I am curious too, I'll see if google has any answers.

Edit: I read on GameFaqs that it's just 5 bomb arrows and a ruby and you still have to look for them :lol:

Last edited:

No but what's in the treasure chests?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

One of these treasure chests will contain a shirt with a Nintendo Switch logo that Link can wear during his adventure, exclusive to the Expansion Pass. The other two will deliver useful items. The first content pack is scheduled to launch this summer and will include the addition of a Cave of Trials challenge, a new hard mode, and a new feature for the in-game map. The second content pack will launch in Holiday 2017, and adds new challenges that will let players enjoy a new dungeon and a new original story. The Expansion Pass will be available for both the Nintendo Switch and Wii U versions of the game and are identical. Content packs cannot be purchased individually.

Last edited:
One of these treasure chests will contain a shirt with a Nintendo Switch logo that Link can wear during his adventure, exclusive to the Expansion Pass.

I found this one. Can't say if I've found the other two or not because they're generic. I've found a few rubies and a few packs of bomb arrows, so chances are I've found the other two.

Back
Top Bottom