• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally the weekend. Time to go back in 
pimp.gif

My switch be dying fast example I been playing console mode for hours, knew later I would take it outside so I just undocked it turned it off not sleep mode and placed it in on my bed was gone maybe hour and half when I turned it back on it was 85% I found it odd it dropped 15% while off...anyway it wouldn't be 100% I had it on a long while [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Airplane mode and dimmest screen only got me around 3 hours playing Zelda. Why this thing doesn't have bluetooth audio is beyond my comprehension unless I'm overlooking it.

Maxed out my stamina and found my last Great Fairy yesterday. I won't be able to afford her until next year though :smh:.

I won't get to play much at all this weekend :\. March Madness party tonight, fantasy baseball draft tomorrow that'll turn into an all day affair, and then trying to sneak some golf in on Sunday :lol:. Might just bring my Switch out with me everywhere.

General question on armor stats. Putting it in a spoiler just in case.

Is there an explanation of the armor and weapons stats? For example, when I equip the Champion's tunic, Climber's Bandanna and Hylian Trousers, each piece goes up to a value of 46 I believe. So with all 3, is my armor value 138 and if so, how does that correlate with how much damage I take from enemies? I believe all 3 have been upgraded 3 times, but I'm not sure why I'm getting a bonus on them since they aren't a set. Individually, each piece has a value in the high 30s if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
How do you get to see that?

Download parental app on your phone link it to your switch, it only shows the hours after you download it

If you want to see your hours, on your switch click your name bubble aka your account and it shows you your activity

General question on armor stats. Putting it in a spoiler just in case.

Is there an explanation of the armor and weapons stats? For example, when I equip the Champion's tunic, Climber's Bandanna and Hylian Trousers, each piece goes up to a value of 46 I believe. So with all 3, is my armor value 138 and if so, how does that correlate with how much damage I take from enemies? I believe all 3 have been upgraded 3 times, but I'm not sure why I'm getting a bonus on them since they aren't a set. Individually, each piece has a value in the high 30s if I remember correctly.

Those numbers seems high, each piece goes to 46? The Hylians gear for example, I believe it starts at 3 defense and then goes up +2 on first fairy upgrade, +3 on the second and +5 on the third, with 3 upgrades the total should be 12. 46 for one piece seems OP since the strongest piece defense is 4 iirc.

Or did you mean something else by "value"?

The armor stats confuse me too. The number in the bottom right corner of the icon before you equip it is different than the numbers you see when it's equipped.

Those numbers seems high, each piece goes to 46? The Hylians gear for example, I believe it starts at 3 defense and then goes up +2 on first fairy upgrade, +3 on the second and +5 on the third, with 3 upgrades the total should be 12. 46 for one piece seems OP since the strongest piece defense is 4 iirc.

Or did you mean something else by "value"?

This isn't my set, but see how the number next to the Hylian Hood is 8, but in the window it shows 32? That's what I'm talking about.

**I think I just figured it out maybe. That 32 is the value of all 3 pieces equipped. But what I'm wondering is how that number correlates to how much damage you take. Is 32 high or in the middle?

Last edited:
The 32 is the total number of defense of all your gear combined, it adds the hood 8, shirt 12 and pants 12.

I think overall 32 is decent number since most shields through the middle of the game is probably on par with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom