• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Don't know how I didn't notice that before. I feel like an idiot :lol:.

I totally missed that as well :lol:

So the total of the set I usually wear is 46. It looks like the Champion's Tunic can reach the highest level of any of the individual piece at 32. It also looks like most sets can reach a total of 60 collectively with some sets being less and a couple being more.

Over 50 hours in and I'm just now figuring this out :wow:

I really just wanted to know what I needed to be at before going in for the final boss.

Last edited:
It depends on your skill too, people are doing speed runs and finishing the games in less than an hour with no gear on :lol:

it's all over youtube, bunch of Links in his boxers running and kicking butt :lol: but I try to avoid spoilers so I don't watch them

but when facing Ganon...

If you can get the Ancient Armor and upgrade it as much as you can (I think most try to get the Barbarian Set for it's bonus), have the Master Sword and Hylian Shield and you'd be good and ready.

Inside Hyrule Castle, I've read that there are plenty of strong weapons inside so you can just pick them up on the way including some strong bows and arrows. Several Ancient Arrows in there too from what I heard.

Last edited:
I'm definitely gonna watch a speedrun when I finish the game. Don't wanna be spoiled yet :lol:. It's pretty amazing how precise and clever those speedrunning dudes are.

I'm definitely gonna watch a speedrun when I finish the game. Don't wanna be spoiled yet :lol:. It's pretty amazing how precise and clever those speedrunning dudes are.

My brother told me he was reading about this one dude who almost got a perfect no hit, I think he only got hit twice in his whole speed run because he made a little mistake.

My brother told me he was reading about this one dude who almost got a perfect no hit, I think he only got hit twice in his whole speed run because he made a little mistake.

That's nuts. I'm going to need a menu full of meals that give you full health plus additional hearts :lol:

Are any of you guys going to do a second play through and if so, do you plan on doing anything for that run like perma-death or something like that? I may just wait until hard mode comes out and see that that's all about.

I'll probably just try and get as close to 100% in this run and then checkout hard mode.

The way I play, I have a feeling it'll be a while. I've still only beaten one beast :lol:

Son that's insane. I don't want to watch either to avoid spoilers I guess. I'm in the second beast right now and was legit confused and stumped last night so I may try and get back on today and finish that and then just tower tower tower :pimp:

NCAA on in the background with Zelda on my smaller TV :pimp:

Ridiculous. I died within like 5 mins after I came out of cryosleep :lol:.

That's nuts. I'm going to need a menu full of meals that give you full health plus additional hearts :lol:

Are any of you guys going to do a second play through and if so, do you plan on doing anything for that run like perma-death or something like that? I may just wait until hard mode comes out and see that that's all about.
I'm gonna do another playthrough in May. Only thing I'm gonna deliberately do differently is the order of the Divine Beasts. Would be cool if that DLC1 dropped but it won't quite be Summer yet.

Im assuming this is everyone's go-to screen protector?

http://amzn.to/2nhEWZL

or is one like this cool?
http://amzn.to/2nhBLB5

any feedback? :lol: :nerd:
That amFilm is the move. I have it and it's great. Really easy to install and includes everything you need along with some extras. I believe the official Nintendo one doesn't fit correctly or something like that :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm gonna do another playthrough in May. Only thing I'm gonna deliberately do differently is the order of the Divine Beasts. Would be cool if that DLC1 dropped but it won't quite be Summer yet.

What order were you going to do them in :nerd:

No clue, I'll probably just wing it. I went Zora > Goron > Gerudo > Rito (haven't done this one yet) for this playthrough.

I died in less than that, I started running once I got out of the cave but banked left instead of right and fell off the cliff :lol:

It was so sad that they put an "X" on the map where I just died.

Last edited:

No clue, I'll probably just wing it. I went Zora > Goron > Gerudo > Rito (haven't done this one yet) for this playthrough.

not going to spoil it but you'll probably do Rito first next go around, the ability it gives afterwards is so clutch and a must

that's the only beast I've beaten and I am not sure how the other abilities could be more useful

Last edited:
not going to spoil it but you'll probably do Rito first next go around, the ability it gives afterwards is so clutch and a must

that's the only beast I've beaten and I am not sure how the other abilities could be more useful

Spoilers on abilities:

Urbosa's Fury comes in handy when fighting the Talus and Hinox mini bosses, but it's not necessary by any means. I do agree that Rivali's Gale is the best ability though. Having that early would have helped with several of the towers.

I am tempted to see the abilities to decide which beast to go after next but I kind of do not want to deal with the cold or heat right now so I might just try and finish off the Zora armor upgrade and go to that one next.

I'm not sure how it can be better than the Zora ability :lol:. But we shall see.

I'm not sure how it can be better than the Zora ability :lol:. But we shall see.
Yeah the Zora ability is pretty OP :lol: but thats more of a safety net... That Rito ability just comes in handy and can make life alot easier. I just got it last night and kinda wish I had gotten it first now.

Back
Top Bottom