• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally played BOTW this weekend. damn this game is beautiful. also im wondering with this whole armor system in place where am I supposed to find new clothes/armor

you can buy them in stores or through side quests, mostly in towns where the main quests happen

Yeah I thought I wasnt gonna have my paraglider or runes. Honestly wasn't that bad.

Yeah it wasn't, but it was a cool switch up. I've come to realize that even though I only need 1 more divine beast and then the end game, there's so much of the map that I haven't really explored.

Last edited:
Just found
Yeah it wasn't, but it was a cool switch up. I've come to realize that even though I only need 1 more divine beast and then the end game, there's so much of the map that I haven't really explored.

That's the beauty of it right? I'm just going to keep shrine shrine shrine tower tower tower until the map is open. I can't take the stress of another beast right now :lol: :lol:

The final boss battle will take me forever :x

I finally got all the towers and it was satisfying to finally open up the map and just see how big this world is.

I want to be well prepared before finishing the game so I think I'll start farming Guardians to get the Guardian gear set and upgrade it.

How many towers are there? I probably got like 4 states of the map open but all the towers I see are towards the volcano or Ganon

I really hope Ganon is a challenge, the blight bosses are so easy, I beat all of them on my first attempt... I had more trouble dealing with the 3 Hinox brothers :lol:

I think overall the world bosses are more difficult because you really do not have a blueprint to fight them, you have to figure them out yourself and watch their patterns while the beasts fights, the game has kind of been training you to fight them, to a degree at least. Plus your weapons are meant to defeat them.

I think they also gave the world bosses more hp, the Lynels at least looks like they do or maybe they just have more def.

Plus I guess they have to make some gap for the Hard Mode to sell the DLC.

Last edited:
The only one that gave me any trouble was thunder blight, the rest were really easy. Lynels are definitely more tough than the bosses.

Minor Spoiler
Dropped like 4k Rupees last night copping the house and giving it some upgrades. The gay builder dude had me cracking up :lol:.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. They're weak for making me eat all my stamina meals and wasting 3 wheels of stamina to not even let me keep that Lord of the Mountain :smh:

Minor Spoiler
Dropped like 4k Rupees last night copping the house and giving it some upgrades. The gay builder dude had me cracking up :lol:.

I like having a spot, but it would have been nice if they did it like TW3 and we could grow our own garden with plants and flowers.

Minor Spoiler

I like having a spot, but it would have been nice if they did it like TW3 and we could grow our own garden with plants and flowers.

they probably thought it was unnecessary since you could pretty much get everything pretty easily

I do wish you could expand your display to more than 3, I really hate having to throw away any weapons when a I come across a stronger one, especially elemental ones

I also wish I could have had my house in Tarrey Town

Last edited:
Oh yeah. They're weak for making me eat all my stamina meals and wasting 3 wheels of stamina to not even let me keep that Lord of the Mountain :smh:
I randomly saw that "aura" on top of that mountain when I was doing something else so I went to check it out. I didn't have any stamina meals available so he washed me quick :smh:. Have some on deck for the next time though.

Also saw a shooting star as I was trying to wrangle it. Gave up and went and got my first star fragment :pimp:.

Minor Spoiler

:lol: :lol:

Can't wait to do this one day :smokin
It was a tough decision. Either that or keep stacking rupees to...

Minor spoiler
afford the final Great Fairy. I haven't sold a single gem in forever though so I figured I could make a bunch of it back. We'll see

I really hope Ganon is a challenge, the blight bosses are so easy, I beat all of them on my first attempt... I had more trouble dealing with the 3 Hinox brothers :lol:

3 brothers :nerd:

There's a Shrine Quest where you have to defeat three Hinoxes to unlock the Shrine. I randomly ran in to one of them with an orb attached to his chain and was like where tf does this thing go? :lol:

Last edited:
It's still wild to me that I haven't seen or heard of some of the things y'all have brought up and I'm at 60 hours in :wow:

My pops has been playing and it's cool to hear how he went about some things differently than me or me tell him something he hasn't done yet and vice versa.

Last edited:
It's still wild to me that I haven't seen or heard of some of the things y'all have brought up and I'm at 60 hours in :wow:

My pops has been playing and it's cool to hear how he went about some things differently than me or me tell him something he hasn't done yet and vice versa.

it is a very well thought out game

Gerudo Spoiler

like with the yiga clan, people were going nuts how difficult it is to get to the hideout and how be ready to ride a sand seal and control it as you charge in but I found a route on top bypassing all those ninjas and ended up in the entrance without a single fight

people were going nuts inside the hideout too that if you get discovered you are screwed and it's a death trap if you get caught and I accidentally got caught and fought my way through it, sure it wasn't the smoothest fight I've been to and pretty much forced it and at ea lot to heal but I got through it by keeping my distance from the big dudes and afterwards I got to explore the place with no hassle

Gerudo Spoiler

like with the yiga clan, people were going nuts how difficult it is to get to the hideout and how be ready to ride a sand seal and control it as you charge in but I found a route on top bypassing all those ninjas and ended up in the entrance without a single fight

people were going nuts inside the hideout too that if you get discovered you are screwed and it's a death trap if you get caught and I accidentally got caught and fought my way through it, sure it wasn't the smoothest fight I've been to and pretty much forced it and at ea lot to heal but I got through it by keeping my distance from the big dudes and afterwards I got to explore the place with no hassle
:lol: I cleared that place out days before I even figured out how to get into Gerudo. So when I finally went back it was empty... The interior was the most frustating part of the game for me so far. The Solid Snake aspect was killing me.

Having so much fun with zelda its crazy.

Can't believe this thread got me to make my first amibo purchase... of 3 :rofl:

Gerudo Spoiler

laugh.gif
I cleared that place out days before I even figured out how to get into Gerudo. So when I finally went back it was empty... The interior was the most frustating part of the game for me so far. The Solid Snake aspect was killing me.
People were going nuts? Hahah I found it relatively easy and made my way through fighting every fight I had to on the 2nd try

Those guards are resilient, man 
laugh.gif

yah people were condemning that place especially since you can't save inside so you'd have to start all over again every time you fail

Back
Top Bottom