• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My life has been destroyed by Zelda. I am on vacation and on the 8th hole and looking at this....
.......all I can think about is nailing one of those birds with an arrow. :lol:

I'd use a bomb, can't be wasting arrows like that, plus the bomb will kill both instead of the other flying away after you hit one.

received my refund from Hobby Monkey or Hobby Chimp, whatever that bootlegged site was.. filed a paypal dispute and got my money back

My life has been destroyed by Zelda. I am on vacation and on the 8th hole and looking at this....

I'd use a bomb, can't be wasting arrows like that, plus the bomb will kill both instead of the other flying away after you hi one.

You get the point. :lol:

u obviously trash at zelda, b.

there's clearly a korok seed there and all you can think about is hitting birds with arrows

:smh: :lol:

This game is so massive, too bad they don't have a setup like The Division where you could team up online to take down groups of strong enemies or even tougher Lynels. Online would make me keep this game after MK8 drops. (I realize thats not what Zelda is about, I just like longevity in my games)

Last edited:
This game is so massive, too bad they don't have a setup like The Division where you could team up online to take down groups of strong enemies or even tougher Lynels. Online would make me keep this game after MK8 drops. (I realize thats not what Zelda is about, I just like longevity in my games)

giphy.gif

Scored that Nintendo case online for pick-up at the Best Buy in my area that seems to be sold out everywhere. Needed something thin and not too bulky (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...r-for-nintendo-switch/5731701.p?skuId=5731701)

Just randomly went on Best Buy and they had about 3 left in stock for pick-up. I tried to apply my $20 rewards credit but it wouldn't complete because the total amount was less than the reward voucher. Instead I saw they had all of the Amiibo collection so I just added the Zelda one, :lol: :lol: :lol:. I've got the glass screen cover too so I should be all set.

I love this game and am so far behind you all. I just got done beating the first beast (Ruta at Zora).

Work, gym & life..hard to find time for this game :smh:

Last edited:
Trying to sneak around with Link isn't the same as with Aloy. Tried to pop a few bokoblins on the low and Link creeping like he had timbs on, first death came quickly.

Game is gnarly though. I only played twice and in small increments. I feel like I need to be wide awake so I don't miss anything.

Scored that Nintendo case online for pick-up at the Best Buy in my area that seems to be sold out everywhere. Needed something thin and not too bulky (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...r-for-nintendo-switch/5731701.p?skuId=5731701)

Just randomly went on Best Buy and they had about 3 left in stock for pick-up. I tried to apply my $20 rewards credit but it wouldn't complete because the total amount was less than the reward voucher. Instead I saw they had all of the Amiibo collection so I just added the Zelda one,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I've got the glass screen cover too so I should be all set.

I love this game and am so far behind you all. I just got done beating the first beast (Ruta at Zora).

Work, gym & life..hard to find time for this game
mean.gif
Mind grabbing one for me? Been looking for that exact one everywhere 
mean.gif

Mind grabbing one for me? Been looking for that exact one everywhere :smh:

Damn I just checked now again and it says it's not available anymore. Luckily I got the pick-up confirmation.

I'll look out for you though when I pick up and see if they have it in stock. If not, I'll keep checking in the coming days.

You can go for 100%?

The expansion for this summer will come in hard mode and new map feature and cave of trials challenge. Later in the year they'll also expand the story and add new challenges and a new dungeon.

I feel like this is a game I could still continue to explore even after I finish the game, I am not a completionist but this feels like a game I could still run around in and just continue to find korok seeds or find shrines (I am not even halfway through the 120 shrines in the game). I do hope they add some free contents so we get more things to do since there are still so many open space in the map.

Online multiplayer would be cool to team-up and beat a big boss, make a story where it's entering a multiverse. But have 4 Links running around with different colored tunics though? I think the issue is we've been playing where changing weapons or runes means the whole game pauses and in multiplayer that isn't going to work.

It could be done in real time since you have people to cover you but it was just an idea to add more enjoyment from my point of view. I honestly dont think Ill keep playing aftet beating Ganon, probably why I'm putting it off. I finally got the full dark link set and barbarian sets last night, I gave Kitlon everything I had aside from Lynel parts to get all 3 pieces, my inventory screen is so much cleaner :lol:
Savage > Master :pimp:

Last edited:
It could be done in real time since you have people to cover you but it was just an idea to add more enjoyment from my point of view. I honestly dont think Ill keep playing aftet beating Ganon, probably why I'm putting it off. I finally got the full dark link set and barbarian sets last night, I gave Kitlon everything I had aside from Lynel parts to get all 3 pieces, my inventory screen is so much cleaner :lol:
Savage > Master :pimp:

you had to buy the barbarian gear?

also, that's the lynel mask, right?

you had to buy the barbarian gear?

also, that's the lynel mask, right?
Yeah, Lynel mask. All the Barbarian gear is from shrines... I got the barbarian helm really early so I don't remember but I'm fairly certain I had to fight Lynels on my way to get the body and leg parts.

Where to find:
you get it from the labyrinths

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom