• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone in the U.K. Can help me get a nes mini ? Apparently it restocked, might give in and cop a famicom mini for 95 but still I rather nes

Got the Wii U recently with a ton of games
Damn this system is so fun!

Makes it easier for me to hold out for the holiday Switch bundle

Finally got the Dark Link fit 
nthat.gif

Haven't played in a minute, but I finally got my paraglider :smokin

I feel like I should be concentrating on upgrading my stamina more than the hearts, am I wrong for thinking this way?

It's more beneficial in the beginning as you explore more and you can just shove food down your gullet when you're about to die.

With that said, you need 13 hearts to get the Master Sword so many put their investment on that early on.

I think Ive hit a wall with Zelda, may be time to trade it in and wait for MK8

I am maybe 120-130 hours in, barely beat the 3rd beast and I am still discovering places I've never been to :lol:

were you able to get the secret ending (by finishing all the memories)?

Last edited:
It's more beneficial in the beginning as you explore more and you can just shove food down your gullet when you're about to die.

With that said, you need 13 hearts to get the Master Sword so many put their investment on that early on.
I am maybe 120-130 hours in, barely beat the 3rd beast and I am still discovering places I've never been to :lol:

were you able to get the secret ending (by finishing all the memories)?
Hit a wall? How so? Dd you beat the game and run out of stuff to do or are you just lost in the game?
Shot my wad to early and beat Ganon a week ago and I refuse to look online for the last 20 shrines. I had my fun with it but now I have to MAKE myself play it as opposed to me always wanting to play to find new stuff or finish things. I dont have any interest in alternate ending either, maybe Ill buy it again if the DLC seems worth it.

So I was at this house party the other Saturday, and a buddy of mine had the Switch.  Besides it be amazing in person, he decided to test out the "1-2 Switch" game with the entire group of 40+ people at the house party.

Needless to say, 1-2 SWITCH is a dope *** Nintendo party game........it makes the Wii Sports game mediocre at best. 

Instead of doing a normal game of beer pong which was originally planned for the party, we were all doing a drinking game through 1-2 SWITCH games for literally the entire party. 

The "milking game" was absolutely hilarious when you have a large group of late 20/early 30 year olds slightly buzzed off alcohol.

Haven't played in a minute, but I finally got my paraglider
smokin.gif

I feel like I should be concentrating on upgrading my stamina more than the hearts, am I wrong for thinking this way?
I would focus on the hearts personally

You're gonna run into enemies with a lot of attack power

I got 13 hearts to go after the monster sword before I even got my first stamina vessel and never ran into any issues when climbing or anything like that

Can someone help me out with getting to Goron city? I wear the women's clothes from gerudo town and drink elixirs for the heat but the fire is still taking my energy out like crazy

Can someone help me out with getting to Goron city? I wear the women's clothes from gerudo town and drink elixirs for the heat but the fire is still taking my energy out like crazy

Once you have the elixir, from the tower at death mountain,, make your way towards goron city and you'll see a small mining area. There is a human there that you can do a quest and acquire fire armor

Haven't played in a minute, but I finally got my paraglider :smokin

I believe for my first 6 upgrades I went with 2 hearts and 4 staminas. And after that I still had a higher stamina-heart upgrade ratio. It's easy to cook up a bunch of meals that replenish your hearts in full and give you temporary extra hearts. And as long as you keep some Fairies in your inventory you're safe from one hit kills.

How do you get fairies and where? I've come across two and they're so hard to grab.
They'll always spawn at Great Fairy Fountains as long as you have 3 or less in your inventory. As for grabbing them, either use the Sheikah (Stealth) Armor or just crouch-walk until you're close enough to grab them.

Once you have the elixir, from the tower at death mountain,, make your way towards goron city and you'll see a small mining area. There is a human there that you can do a quest and acquire fire armor
This doesn't help me, i am looking for goron city. I figure the armor is there but I can't get there because I don't know where it is.

This doesn't help me, i am looking for goron city. I figure the armor is there but I can't get there because I don't know where it is.

this google-like BotW map should help, its on the northeast by the red section/volcano: https://zeldamaps.com/?game=BotW

man these black enemies at Death Mountain just eat damage like it aint nothing. the 15 ATK weapons just tickling em
mean.gif

You shouldn't have to do this on a device in 2017, but it's cool nonetheless. Dude "modded" his Switch to allow for Bluetooth Headphones.

Back
Top Bottom