• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since getting the switch day 1 I haven't turned off the system, I always put it on sleep and I've never had any issues with blood moons or anything. I only restarted the switch once because it wasn't picking up the Wi-Fi DNS settings and it was advised to restart the system
+1

same ish

you guys haven't encountered the blood moon in the morning?

I had that happen several times but the biggest was when 4-5 blood moons occurred within 15 minutes of playing.

I never closed the games software either, just paused it then put the game to sleep so I think that might have been the cause of it.

copped last friday

Just watched a BOTW speedrun up until he entered Hyrule Castle's Sanctum as I haven't fought Ganon yet and didn't wanna spoil it for myself. It was incredible though :lol:. The dude was launching himself with boulders and trees and ****. Can't believe how they figure that stuff out.

Last edited:
I don't quite get the excitement for mario kart.. it's the same game as the WiiU version but it has battle mode?

I'll still cop but.. yawn

I got a dead line on my LCD. Have to send it for "repair". I hope they do just swap screens because I don't want to lose my gd zelda save

eBay is full of these 18$ amiibo cards, someone came up cause they are selling, I rather own the actual amiibo tbh, if I can't find and buy it then I just don't need it.

I would rather have the actual amiibo as well, but when the amiibo isnt in stores anymore amd scalpers are charging $60 for em, I'll take the card for $4. Sadly,the amiibos are the only way to unlock classic costumes/tunics

I got a dead line on my LCD. Have to send it for "repair". I hope they do just swap screens because I don't want to lose my gd zelda save
I read somewhere that you should deactivate your account on your Switch before you send it in. If they can't repair your unit they transfer your saves to the new one, but if your account is still active on the OG Switch the saves don't work.

Read more here:

Last edited:
Anyone know how many shrine quests there are? I've only done 19

120 I believe. I'm at 90, gonna try and find as many of them as I can before I use a guide.
Shrine Quests, not Shrines themselves.

I'm not sure how many there are total, but I have right around 30 completed/active in my game. I have 108 Shrines completed so I'm thinking there are around 40 Shrine Quests because I've searched every nook and cranny of the map and haven't found any more in plain sight or on the Slate Tracker :lol:. I'm gonna have to use a guide to find the rest I think.

Last edited:
Man.... This game! A month in and I'm still finding all kinds of stuff. I've completed about 98 shrines and I got more to go. Still haven't fought Gannon, but he's the least of my worries. Just found a giant horse a "weird fairy" fountain that wanted to eat me. :lol:

I think I wanna complete all of the shrines before I face Gannon.

Man.... This game! A month in and I'm still finding all kinds of stuff. I've completed about 98 shrines and I got more to go. Still haven't fought Gannon, but he's the least of my worries. Just found a giant horse a "weird fairy" fountain that wanted to eat me.
laugh.gif

I think I wanna complete all of the shrines before I face Gannon.
I fought and beat Ganon with only 1 beast done and 13 hearts

I found him to be overwhelmingly easy tbh so you shouldn't worry too much hahah

I feel like there wasn't really any Splatoon 2 talk 
laugh.gif
 did anybody play it? I only got in on one session

I feel like there wasn't really any Splatoon 2 talk :lol:  did anybody play it? I only got in on one session

Between work, Zelda, and gym I didn't have time for Splatoon 2. I probably will still pick up the game bc I actually never played the 1st one on the Wii U. That game always seems to escape me.

Back
Top Bottom