Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did they nerf Wolf Link?

With 3-4 hearts, dude is easily taken down with one swing from the bigger Moblins and forget about using it against even the weakest of Lynels :lol:

Last edited:
How did they nerf Wolf Link?

With 3-4 hearts, dude is easily taken down with one swing from the bigger Moblins and forget about using it against even the weakest of Lynels :lol:

Not sure exactly.. just what I read.

Oddly enough, I have the wolf link amiibo.. but I've never used it :lol:

I stopped farming regular arrows and have just been going to the Zora area and grabbing a ton of Shock Arrows.

Speaking of battery chargers for the Switch, I'm not sure if y'all have heard about this but there are people who are making a on the go charger case that is lightweight and adds about 12 hours of battery to it. They already got funded in less than 2 days and theres still almost a month left. I haven't contributed yet but I will cause I will love being able to be out and just continue playing without having to worry about charging this thing lol.

That's the link if anyone is interested

Last edited:

Cloud amiibo copped July 21

Anyone got a recap of the presentation today?

Yellow joycons coming out for arms

That bundle posted supposedly only a Russian Nintendo site cost 430$

I didn't even know the Master Sword buffed against guardians 
laugh.gif
 only used it on bosses and haven't even pulled it out since I beat Ganon. Hell I didn't even know we had a beam attack until I saw it online 
laugh.gif

All 6 of those amibos are dope. Especially the Bayonetta and Cloud amibos. Nintendo does a great job with some of these figures... especially for the price

Back
Top Bottom