• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you get in the Twilight Princess Amiibo?

Majoras Mask gives the Fierce Deity Gear and Sword and Skyward Sword gives the Hero of the Sky Gear and Goddess Sword(?) iirc

Last edited:
Finally all 120 shrines!

Funny cuz i completed the forgotten temple shrine mad early thinking it would get me the tunic of the wild.

Last edited:

Anyone getting these? I still want the red ones but can't find them

What y'all think about arms? Looks different I don't want to be punching with the joycon tho

I'm not interested in ARMS at all. Maybe if I see some more of it. Only confirmed game I'm actually excited for is Mario rn. Once they announce VC it's on tho :pimp: here's to E3

Ordered some NFC chips, gonna make my own amiibos screw it :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Still haven't fought Ganon but I'm definitely gonna utilize horses and roads more on my 2nd playthrough. For this one pretty much my only means for exploring were climbing/paragliding. But in my search for the few remaining Shrines I realized that there's alot to find at ground level too. I'm stuck at 116 but this time I really think I'm done looking :lol:. Gonna fight Ganon this weekend and then start my 2nd playthrough sometime in May when I'm away for work.

Last edited:
I plan to finish off the 4th beast this weekend.

Minor nitpick but I do wish they gave weapons an hp-like status for when it's about to break, it gets annoying when I have to dump a weapon to a new one and the one I keep break after two more hits and then I have an extra space on my weapon inventory.

Probably just me but I got a big ocd when keeping weapons in full stock all the time :lol:

Why didn't yall tell me about BOTW :x

I think this is literally the perfect video game!

I was already disappointed in FFXV but it looks like Superman 64 next to this! And I haven't touched Horizon Zero Dawn at all!

Nintendo really trying to bleed people dry, damn.

At first I thought the NeoGeo Classic games were going to be bundled for $20-$25 so it got my interest.

Then I find out it was being sold one game at a time but I expected them to be liks $1-$2 each, not $8-$14.

:x :smh:

They have to be announcing at E3. VC and U ports are as high on my list as new Nintendo 1st party :lol:

It's confusing to say the least.. with how little software is currently available to the system, they could be killing it in VC sales right now.

Back
Top Bottom