• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's those boxes they make for the stores the displays, every store has empty boxes on their shelfs no switches

Seems weird to me they would do that...amazon already has a huge counterfeit problem the past few years...people been getting bricks instead of switches since release lol

I'm gonna see if I can get a fixed dock and compensation for my scratched switch I hate blemishes on my stuff lol...I'll take it in eshop money

Probably gonna cancel my street fighter preorder (and skyrim for now$ idk doesn't seem worth the 40$ I was hype for it but watching the videos it's the same game I've bought on every console and I was paying 15$ or less before ...but I'll gladly take puyo puyo Tetris and street fighter for the 40$ so I'll wait for something like that...but I think these switch physical games are only getting made in small numbers i don't mean zelda or mk8 but everything else, since they cost more to make

I'm hoping for super Mario maker without Nintendo intentionally leaving out 90% of the things that real level designers need to make even better levels.

Just called to send in my dock, sounded easy, glad I got a screen protector...I would definitely use a skin if they didn't say it eats the plastic

Anyone picking up Disgaea 5 for the Switch? I've never played it, is it worth it. It looks interesting.

Last edited:
Anyone picking up Disgaea 5 for the Switch? I've never played it, is it worth it. It looks interesting.

Yeah I will. It looks like a good game for the Switch with the ability to play both styles.

I can definitely see myself putting some hours into the game vs the PS4 version

Yeah I will. It looks like a good game for the Switch with the ability to play both styles.

I can definitely see myself putting some hours into the game vs the PS4 version

Fa sho, I will pick it up. It looks like a really slept on game, but those are usually the gems.

Also I need to post my Fried Code on here so I can participate in the MK8 madness.

SW-5651-4758-1402

Add me. :D

This weekend I finished all 120 shrines and beat Gannon

Man people were not lying talking about this being one of the best Zelda games ever

I guess all that is left is to do these side quests

Is Windwaker worth playing?

It's only like $20 new on the Wii U

Since I beat BOTW I need a fix for my Zelda addiction :lol:

Trying to get triple star gold trophys in every CC cup lol.. I have 1 mirror GP cup left

Too bad no platinum trophies :lol:

Has VC been confirmed? I know everyone, myself included, just assumed it would happen but I haven't heard anything about it yet :lol:

I have gold mario but i don't think i have the gold cart.. maybe after this last Mirror cup I need to get the triple star gold on?
Nah, I have gold mario and the Kart, just need the tires and glider. Mario is getting gold on all 200cc circuits. Cart is getting atleast 1 star on all 150 races including mirror, tires are beating all staff ghosts and glider is like 5k coins, I'm almost at 3k :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom