• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, I have gold mario and the Kart, just need the tires and glider. Mario is getting gold on all 200cc circuits. Cart is getting atleast 1 star on all 150 races including mirror, tires are beating all staff ghosts and glider is like 5k coins, I'm almost at 3k :x

I think I'm close to 3k as well.. what are the staff ghosts you are referring to? Is that in time trial mode or something? I've only been concentrating on the GPs :nerd:

I think I'm close to 3k as well.. what are the staff ghosts you are referring to? Is that in time trial mode or something? I've only been concentrating on the GPs :nerd:
Yeah go to Time Trials and race the people from Nintendo that put up ghosts. Ive completed the first 4 circuits and scattered other races but some of them are insane. The one on Big Blue is ridiculous, I copied the entire setup and still cant keep up :lol:

Yeah go to Time Trials and race the people from Nintendo that put up ghosts. Ive completed the first 4 circuits and scattered other races but some of them are insane. The one on Big Blue is ridiculous, I copied the entire setup and still cant keep up :lol:

:nerd:

welp :lol:

Still on track for my August purchase date, hopefully they'll be in stock by then. Might just get on the hunt soon as August hits to make sure I can cop. Get some fun in before classes start for the fall.

Still on track for my August purchase date, hopefully they'll be in stock by then. Might just get on the hunt soon as August hits to make sure I can cop. Get some fun in before classes start for the fall.

Just a heads up that you likely will not finish BOTW in that time frame if you plan on playing it then and mixing in other games too.

Na I like it better docked mk8 pro controller
smokin.gif
Is there any other way to play it? 
laugh.gif

Just a heads up that you likely will not finish BOTW in that time frame if you plan on playing it then and mixing in other games too.

Oh, I'm certain I won't, but as long as I finish before Mario's Odyssey drops, I'm good money.

The rental system is for free games, the way PS+ and Xbox Live gives you 2 free games a month to keep forever, Nintendo will give you a free game to use throughout the month then it goes away.

Back
Top Bottom