Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo really showed out 

Disappointed we didn't get Smash Bros. or Virtual Console but a lot of new games to look forward to nonetheless 

I'd give them an A

Nintendo really showed out 

Disappointed we didn't get Smash Bros. or Virtual Console but a lot of new games to look forward to nonetheless 

I'd give them an A

Not to mention they did it in under 30 mins. The Treehouse puts them over the top IMO. Plus we all know they are going to give us a direct in late Direct to give us more of what up ahead for 2018. Nintendo is on a roll.

8)

The dialogue in Fire Emblem Warriors was so positive and wholesome :pimp:

Thank you NT for being there for me.

Last edited:
That Metroid game looks amazing

I will be coping

My 3DS has been collecting dust :lol:

Last edited:
I'm surprised how many people are dismissing how huge announcing a console Pokemon and Metroid 4 really are those two games alone are the biggest announcements at E3.

:nerd:

I'm surprised how many people are dismissing how huge announcing a console Pokemon and Metroid 4 really are those two games alone are the biggest announcements at E3.

:nerd:

probably want to see more game play than just an announcement? :nerd:

Honestly not interested in either of those titles. The new Metroid is seriously bigger than Mario?

Yea if there was a trailer then people would be going real crazy.

I agree though those 2 are huge. Only E3 comp I see is maybe God of War ps4 I know a lot of people like that game

probably want to see more game play than just an announcement? :nerd:

It's 3 months into the Switch and 4 of the biggest games in the history of gaming (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Pokemon) are confirmed for the system. Shenmue 3 got more hype last year with no game play and it's nowhere near the caliber of a console Pokemon. :rolleyes

Oh nice, I might grab that new God of War. I honestly have no interest in anything after red, blue and yellow :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly not interested in either of those titles. The new Metroid is seriously bigger than Mario?

It's bigger in terms of impact. Nintendo hasn't released a new mainline Metroid game in 8 years and a console Pokemon is the biggest news ever. People have been wanting that for over 20 years.

Oh so its like some band that may not be really great but just hasnt toured in years vs a band that does shows every year.

Last edited:
I'm on board for these Metroid games.

But first I need to get rid of this small 3ds and upgrade to that new 2DS XL. I went through hell to get that thing last Black Friday. :smh: I'm not taking less than 100. *looking at you Gamestop*

What does a Pokemon RPG mean? Is it like Pokemon Collosseum or XD Gale of Darkness? 

Also Odyssey looks pretty damn cool, but not too sure I like Mario's hat being the center of attention for the game 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Only game I was truly looking forward to was cancelled and Death Stranding looks convoluted as **** from the trailers. Did they show anything for it at E3?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom