• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated the thread title and will provide links in the OP when they become available for where to catch the Nintendo Spotlight presentation.

Also, I made a poll to see what y'all think will be a surprise announcement, it'll be cool to see if a consensus of us are correct lol

If I needed more reasons to cop a Switch ASAP, Ubisoft had to announce this banger............I'm feeling this Mario/Rabbids collabo game

Kingdom Battle looks a lot cooler than I expected 

That Bullet Bill bazooka though 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

That game does look kinda cool but I'm still waiting to see some more details to decide whether or not I'll cop.

Is there anywhere online where switchs are available for retail?

No

But GameStop has bundles for games your most likely gonna buy, cheapest one I seen is with arms and snipperclips for 399$...also you can preorder for next shipment. Or there will probably be some Friday when arms comes out at most places

I see no bundles on GameStop or an option to pre order for next shipment..
I see no bundles on GameStop or an option to pre order for next shipment..

The store not online

I only mention GameStop because they get them more often than the other stores...also a friend went to Best Buy and pre ordered locally they told her a week and a week later she had one

idk
i dont think I'm picking up that rabbits game

Likewise, I'm digging the explosriotn portions of it cause the game looks great and so does the landscape and the combat system, while nothing new, adds some fresh layers to it and makes things look pretty dope. Did they announce a release date?

Edit: lol nvm, I read that as you will pick it up >_

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom