• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear if Super Mario Odyssey drops a bombshell later this year that "Yoshi amiibos" can unlock Yoshi in-game............its over, no Yoshi amiibo will be left standing alive
laugh.gif

PSA for anyone that is still "Switch-less"

THIS IS THE WEEK TO CHECK EVERY LOCAL STORE FOR A SWITCH

Splatoon 2's release date is nearing in a few days, and the local Toys R Us stores will be ready and waiting for shipment of Switch consoles. 

If you don't have a Switch AND want to lock a Switch console down before the "Holiday mayhem of October thru December," check your local Toys R Us, Walmarts, Targets, and Best Buy.  At least one of those stores will have a surprise shipment in stock.  If a local Gamestop is randomly restocked with Switch consoles, that would be a damn bonus......but don't depend on Gamestop for a Switch restock since they're diverting all resources to their online bundles.

Last edited:
Just watched a yt video Nintendo releases mario kart vr in Japan wow!! I don't even like vr but the way dude explained it it made sense just to picture it in a Dave and busters

All purchased the 11th ...not mine was posted on cag
I read on CAG earlier this week that these surprised restocks were mostly on the Toys R Us stores in the East Coast area (NY, NJ, etc.), so it wouldn't have matter much to my *** down here in Houston
mean.gif

Hell, I took a close-up of those receipts................it is MIAMI, FLORIDA.  That ain't Houston, bruh
mad.gif

Last edited:
I'm in Houston too ! Lol greenspoint area
Joe, did you try going up to Crosby's Walmart to find a NES Classic by any chance?

Istocknow.com keeps showing that the Walmart on the Northeast side of Houston in Crosby had a NES Classic about a few weeks ago, but it was never sold.

Funny enough, I went to check up there a couple of weeks ago AND the Walmart employees deny they ever got one.........they said that the Crosby Walmart never got a NES Classic since April (even though istocknow.com's live global tracker shows that they receive a NES Classic shipment in the last week of June).

I actually got mine at Walmart by my house

workers could of kept it for themselves, or it's still back there unopened gotta speak to a manager does it still show instock ?

Getting close to em all

Not even I'm that dedicated to get every single Zelda amiibo for BOTW, I'm conceding to buying the rest of them via the "cheat Zelda NFC cards" from eBay instead............I may change my tune with Super Mario Odyssey comes out, you might be seeing my *** going after Mario amiibos (and Mario-related amiibos, which is a ton of them) if the perks for those amiibos are legit in Odyssey.

Once again IF YOU LACK A NINTENDO SWITCH............PREPARE YOURSELVES

This is the week, gentlemen. If you need a console, GET YA SUM

Back
Top Bottom