Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
floodarea floodarea

Good races bruh. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare when u tryna get washed tho?

ill be on later tonight or tomorrow
look what i picked up from gs
5913304_sd.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

currently in my car so i haven't took a pic yet
was 29.99

http://kotaku.com/my-son-has-ruined-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1797004429

Note to self: When I have kids and they want to play my Nintendo game, they either have to accept playing under their OWN ACCOUNT/CONSOLE or they are grounded for life if they even think about touching my ****.

#ILoveYouSon #YouAreNotMessingUpMyGame
exact reason i bought my son his own switch :lol:
i didn't wanna share and have him mess up my game file
cause he likes to beat games then delete and restart them

A couple weeks back my daughter grabbed the wii u gamepad and somehow deleted my save file on a link to the past. Was so close to the end. :smh:

I didn't realize that you could only have one save slot on BoTW. Wifey wanted to play and ended up saving over my game :frown:

I didn't realize that you could only have one save slot on BoTW. Wifey wanted to play and ended up saving over my game :frown:

You can have multiple save slots on BOTW...........if you use separate profiles on your console.

Should've just set up a separate profile for your girl instead of just handing it to her while you're still on your own profile (just sayin')

^^ Yeah that's dumb as hell. I had to create a new profile on my Switch in order to start a new game while still having my old save file.

You can have multiple save slots on BOTW...........if you use separate profiles on your console.

Should've just set up a separate profile for your girl instead of just handing it to her while you're still on your own profile (just sayin')

Smh. Just have her make her own profile and she gets her own slot. The damage is done though

She has her own profile now, but I thought that she would be able to have her own save slot. I didn't realize she needed her own profile. I had already beat the game; I was just cleaning up side quests and shrines. It's on me, but I guess it's cool since I can either try to do a 100% run now or a run on Master Mode.

Lesson learned, my man. At least you can avoid this fiasco happening to you when Super Mario Odyssey comes out

Yeah that's very true. Although the other "negative" to come out of this was that my wife is all up on BoTW now :lol:

She played for three hours straight and didn't even realize it. It was cool seeing her experience and learn everything for the first time though.

Why do I have a feeling Nintendo saw that article from Kotaku about someone letting their son "ruin" their Zelda game file.......THEN RELEASED THESE VIDEOS as a response to it

I swear, I was about to have a heart attack when Epona was summoned and that kid was "charging up" about to kill Epona with the sword.

Oh, and here's the remaining 2 parts of this "Kid vs. Parent" video on Zelda from Nintendo

Got a switch last week and love it! Got MK8d, binding of Isaac, and Splatoon (pre ordered)
So many good games coming out this year, cant wait!

Did you guys know you can beat BOTW without having to do 99% of the game? That's ridiculous... why would they not make you play the actual game?

Did you guys know you can beat BOTW without having to do 99% of the game? That's ridiculous... why would they not make you play the actual game?

Dude, they literally give you the option to kill Ganon after you do the 4 Shrines quest in the beginning. You can literally beat BOTW if you only complete 2% of the game if you were that good and you wanted to.

I just think that's insane that they give you that option lol. I know only people that are really good at the game would try it, but if I made the game I'd want people to actually play the areas and stuff.

nintendo switch online app is out
type in nintendo switch online
in the search bar
the app has the nintendo switch symbol and is red
theres a few other apps that come up so be careful

*sees Nintendo Switch Online App IS NOT compatible with his smartphone*

Yeah **** that, I'll just stick to Skype and/or Discord on my PC to multiplayer communication on a Nintendo online co-op (if there are any decent online co-op Nintendo games in the future).

It is not like I'll need online voice chat to play THIS

Last edited:
*sees Nintendo Switch Online App IS NOT compatible with his smartphone*

Yeah **** that, I'll just stick to Skype and/or Discord on my PC to multiplayer communication on a Nintendo online co-op (if there are any decent online co-op Nintendo games in the future).

It is not like I'll need online voice chat to play THIS

really?
it released for iOS and android

really?
it released for iOS and android

It's not about the platform of the OS, it's the phone itself and the version of the Android/iOS system on the phone.

I'm a cheap *** that still uses a 7 year old Samsung Galaxy S3, I think you can figure it out from here.

I ain't gonna spend money to upgrade my smartphone just to play Nintendo games.......it don't matter how much of a Nintendo gamer I am.

This is the one thing I'll tip my hat to both Sony & Microsoft for, at least their expensive price tag guarantees you'll have a decent online experience. Nintendo's "stingy, pinching penny *****" of an online system isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom