• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, both wally world orders are still intact. I sent both to the same addy so I'm thinking one might get cancelled eventually, hoping for the best lol

I will say this though, I do agree with 9th Wonder 9th Wonder in terms of Gamestop holding off on remaining stock of NES Classics and just pairing them off with ThinkGeek merch in order for them to get profit for their ThinkGeek company...........those guys are ***** for holding onto the last remaining stock of NES Classics FOR THIS LONG in order to pair them with their ThinkGeek ****, while the people that really want them were busy sacrificing limbs and future children to resellers since Nintendo announced discontinuing production.

Same can probably be said for their current Nintendo Switch bundles.....Gamestop's Switch bundles on their main Gamestop site is way better than the bundles for their ThinkGeek site

Yup, both wally world orders are still intact. I sent both to the same addy so I'm thinking one might get cancelled eventually, hoping for the best lol
Walmart actually had a limit 2 per customer on them so you may be in the clear if you only ordered two of them. Looking back I probably should've :lol:. I know I'm gonna have some friends asking for one.

Congrats to all of us that did manage to land a NES Classic from ThinkGeek's "surprise" restock, but yeah......this justifies 9th Wonder 9th Wonder 's complaint from earlier

#ShadyGamestop #GamestopBeReselling

People wasting no time at all :smh:
Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 4.39.02 PM.png

Im now thinking that my Walmart order got cancelled because they needed to cut some of the orders that were placed later within that half hour frame.

I wish these other sites would post preorders already.

I'm glad some of you others were able to flourish though. I'm just using the L as a learning experience for the rest of the sites

:rofl: at dudes really tripping off this snes
these same games besides star fox 2 can be played on wii/wii u
only game that woulda had me hyped for it
woulda been turtles in time
the snes version

:rofl: at dudes really tripping off this snes
these same games besides star fox 2 can be played on wii/wii u
only game that woulda had me hyped for it
woulda been turtles in time
the snes version

You're one of the rare few that still have a Wii-U......most people either didn't get a Wii-U or got rid of the Wii-U because of their PS4/Xbox 1s taking more of their time.

Now this part is true. I've never been into emulation heavy though, and idk why. I'm into computers but emulation doesn't do it for me.
It's pretty cool and usually really easy to set up but I understand the ascetic of wanting one of the SNES classic at the same time because I'm dying for one too :lol:

Now this part is true. I've never been into emulation heavy though, and idk why. I'm into computers but emulation doesn't do it for me.

Emulation used to be easy BACK IN THE DAY

Then more people started developing MODS of the original games, so you kinda have to filter through so many MODS in the search list of ROMS for particular games until you find the right ROM that is exactly the original game that you want to use in your emulator.

It's the big reason why whenever I hear someone mention Retro Pie as an alternative, and I give them these faces :stoneface: :sick:

RetroPie is lit but I agree it does take some patience sifting through game lists unless you have a source with only retail roms :lol:. As well as getting everything set up to perform to your liking.

RetroPie is lit but I agree it does take some patience sifting through game lists unless you have a source with only retail roms :lol:. As well as getting everything set up to perform to your liking.

RetroPie is ok if you want a custom made retro gaming console.

But if I'm gonna put in that much effort to get a small CPU with a custom case then search up all the ROMS I want to put in my retro pie, I'm better off putting that money and effort towards building a gaming PC that can probably do everything a Retro Pie can do PLUS A **** TON MORE.

^ A RetroPie will only cost you around 100 bucks and will look nice (or hidden) on your entertainment center. A PC not so much :lol:.

Different strokes for different folks though. Some people will enjoy the customization and quirks of getting a RetroPie together. Some won't. We can both agree that the Switch needs VC so we can stop worrying about all this :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom