• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny I played this for the first time over the weekend at family who was in Best Buy on the right day and time and got it "by accident." I liked it. Now to see I had a chance to finally land one. Awaiting other chain stores.

Damn I missed it SMH

drake.jpg

If it wasn't for super Mario rpg..I would have passed I already have:

sf2 turbo
SMW
Zelda
Earthbound

on my NN3DS

Downloading Splatoon now! Going to play it at work, haha. If I haven't added you yet, my FC is SW-2171-2894-3617

Ppl's orders getting canceled :nerd:. There's various customer service stories from just some orders are getting canceled to the listing was a mistake and all orders are getting canceled :frown:

One YouTuber's theory begin why Nintendo put voice chat on a smartphone app INSTEAD of on the console...........

Too Long; Didn't Watch reasoning: Nintendo wants to use the app to "spy on us" and "spam Nintendo advertisements" on our phones through the app. It's a money-grabbing ponzi scheme basically.

I'm late, but I just finished my last divine beast in Breath of the Wild... I must say Im kind of disappointed. I only have finished maybe 40 shrines and I was able to defeat the last two divine beasts I encountered on my first try with barely trying.

As a fan of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, I appreciate a challenge, and this wasn't one at all. I can't imagine how easy it would be if I did more shrines first.

One YouTuber's theory begin why Nintendo put voice chat on a smartphone app INSTEAD of on the console...........

Too Long; Didn't Watch reasoning: Nintendo wants to use the app to "spy on us" and "spam Nintendo advertisements" on our phones through the app. It's a money-grabbing ponzi scheme basically.

If I could use the voice app, with my phone turned off just connecting my headphones then that's fine...I have PlayStation, their messaging app, Nintendo parental control app, destiny app...all those apps technically spy on us, they tell us how long we been on the game and what games we favor.

In the beginning of the video he talks about how the vita was able to use crossplay chat, but that the PS3 couldn't because of the way the ram was used, basically saying there might not be enough ram or the ram the console has goes towards the game like the PS3 case

These Nintendo switch games might be only 1080p on the tv but most run at 60 frames per second don't they ? Maybe that's a reasoning

Hey guys I got that NBA Playgrounds game and I gotta say I am loving it. Definitely going to hold me over until 2k drops. Also, Zelda is really a masterpiece I try not to read reviews, but man this game is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom