• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like the "For Glory" idea, the competitive scene is gonna be great.

I wonder how the link between the 3DS & Wii U version will work and what are the benefits of owning both.

Little Mac is gonna be a BEAST and I like the whole bosses showing up in stages (lol @ them showing ridley's shadow, Sakurai trolling all the people who want him as a playable character), that will be the cause of many comebacks and frustrations :lol:
:nerd:
i didnt even catch the part where he said there will be a link for both versions
what did he say about it

At the 3:35 mark, he says that there will be elements that link the 3DS & Wii U versions, but those details are for another day. I'm guessing E3.

I really like the "For Glory" idea, the competitive scene is gonna be great.

I wonder how the link between the 3DS & Wii U version will work and what are the benefits of owning both.

Little Mac is gonna be a BEAST and I like the whole bosses showing up in stages (lol @ them showing ridley's shadow, Sakurai trolling all the people who want him as a playable character), that will be the cause of many comebacks and frustrations :lol:
:nerd:
i didnt even catch the part where he said there will be a link for both versions
what did he say about it

At the 3:35 mark, he says that there will be elements that link the 3DS & Wii U versions, but those details are for another day. I'm guessing E3.
man e3 will be big for nintendo

If you are trying to sell wii u's I don't see how you release the 3ds one before the wii u one

Side note I been playing super metroid for the first time and it's incredible. I was a sega and play station kid besides my NES and gameboy so I'm loving playing this. Glad I waited too cuz i would have no earthly clue what I was doing without the Internet walkthroughs. They don't really make games like this anymore, it's all a mystery

If you are trying to sell wii u's I don't see how you release the 3ds one before the wii u one

Side note I been playing super metroid for the first time and it's incredible. I was a sega and play station kid besides my NES and gameboy so I'm loving playing this. Glad I waited too cuz i would have no earthly clue what I was doing without the Internet walkthroughs. They don't really make games like this anymore, it's all a mystery
Think it's all about balancing
Not to mention the console version will be bigger than the handheld version
Plus I honestly wonder what they have up their sleeve for after Mario kart
There MUST be some big game for fall or holiday that we haven't heard about
Remember smash wii u is coming out in winter which could be jan or feb

They need a new metroid ASAP

Last edited:

I think it's a great idea especially if you provide an incentive for those who own both the 3DS and Wii U versions. Not to mention the Wii U version will more than likely be the superior version.

And if you love Metroid and are a fan of RPG's do yourself a favor and download Earthbound. That game is really fun

Last edited:
I think it's smart for them to release them apart in a way, with them releasing it for the Wii U this winter, they can use that as an advantage during the Holiday season to sell some bundles and whatnot.
A Wii U with Smash Bros. & a pro controller for 320 or so would be so clutch.

I'm gonna double dip automatically on the game but I hope that the incentive for getting both versions is big enough where people without either systems will want to shell out for both systems and both games.

Theoretically if they have bundles for both systems, you could buy them both at the same price as an Xbox One with a game.

Last edited:
mariomxukh.gif

The combos that this dude will have :wow: :pimp:

I need them to hurry up and confirm Falco, only guy I've used since Melee, along with a little bit of Dr Mario for some reason :lol:

Every time a New Nintedo Direct comes up, I'm glad I bought a Wii U and 3DS.

Megamans final smash is too dope :smokin Hope the Wii U gets a price cuts by its release

Charizard :wow: :wow: :wow:

It got a price cut all ready. You can got pick up a brand new basic model for $250ish at gamestop and $300 for the deluxe

Last edited:

Nintendo shared some of the first details regarding online play in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS during today’s Direct. Here’s what you should know:

- Wii U version will have online multiplayer
- Can play with friends or with anyone online
- Can play online with the 3DS version as well
- Sakurai recommends wired connection for Wii U version
- When not playing with friends, can do “For Fun” or “For Glory”
- “For Fun” – random stages (no final destination), all items, smash battles only, only wins recorded
- “For Glory” – Final Destination only, no items 1 on 1 battles, wins and losses recorded
- Matches against friends can use whatever rules you like
- Almost all the stages now have a Final Destination form
- Playable in For Glory mode
- Names linked to Nintendo Network IDs will appear
- Code of conduct in place to keep things pleasant
- Working on starting and not playing, targeting an individual, cheats, repeated self destruction, frequent dropping, baseless reporting
- These may result in online play bans
- Scoring competitions included
- No rankings from online battles
- Will grab scores from clearing solo modes and things like that
- Global Smash Power: new type of ranking system
- The bigger this stat is, the bigger the player is
- It indicates how your score stacks up against others
- Can use your Smash Power to say “my score is better than 300,000″ people worldwide
- “I’ve outscored 300,000 people”
- No rankings for multiplayer
- Some matchmaking based on skill
I yelled.

Smash looking like its gonna be the Game of the Year

I hope Charizards moveset gets a drastic overhaul. They couldnt even save it in Project M.

I hope they get all the iittle things right graphics wise too, in Project M, when Yoshi goes in the egg, the egg is the color of the yoshi that you picked. Thought that feature was dope.

I hope Charizards moveset gets a drastic overhaul. They couldnt even save it in Project M.

I hope they get all the iittle things right graphics wise too, in Project M, when Yoshi goes in the egg, the egg is the color of the yoshi that you picked. Thought that feature was dope.
Honestly whenever I used pokemon trainer I prefered to use squirtle
He was dope

Honestly whenever I used pokemon trainer I prefered to use squirtle
He was dope
Him or Vensaur were my picks. In Project M Squirtle is a beast. 

I played for about two hours today with my brother, Nintendo needs to find those guys and hire them.

Last edited:
It honestly completely slipped my mind that you could use Charizard as Pokémon Trainer in Brawl until the last couple of posts :lol: :smh: I don't remember him being all that is hope he has a different moveset like Antidope said.

People sleep on Mario I stay whoopin people with regular ol Mario
One thing I hate about brawl is it seemed almost everybody had the same weight
And would fly out the arena as soon as they reached a certain percent regardless of character

Mario is my main as well and my rotation consists of Fox, Marth, Pit, Peach, Wario and a little Olimar.

Back
Top Bottom