• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm under the impression that the titles for the games are what they've been using already, Smash Bros. Wii U & Smash Bros. 3DS.

And yeah, online play is gonna be a very big part of why I want these games, the 3DS one not so much since that one is for on the go.
I've said it before, if they can do a similar multiplayer like they did with Pokemon X/Y then it'll be gold.
U know what I didn't even think of that
Multiplayer for x/y was legit
I do kinda wish they had some sort of online leaderboards though
I mean all of the stat tracking that smash bros does
For them to leave it out would be :smh:
U know what else I would kinda want from Nintendo
A metroid online multiplayer game similar to metroid prime hunters
With a single player campaign like metroid prime
I swear they could clone halo 2 and just give everything a metroid shell and would be gold
Online is Nintendo only problem
If they would have embraced it early on the possibilities woulda been :pimp: by now

Never played Halo so ill take your word for it but at this point any news about a new Metroid would be great, I hope it's at E3.

And yeah the pokemon multiplayer was great, I remember when i first bought the game I went to comic con here in NYC and while I was on the train I was battling a whole bunch of random people seamlessly, I would love that for Smash on my commute to work.

Never played Halo so ill take your word for it but at this point any news about a new Metroid would be great, I hope it's at E3.

And yeah the pokemon multiplayer was great, I remember when i first bought the game I went to comic con here in NYC and while I was on the train I was battling a whole bunch of random people seamlessly, I would love that for Smash on my commute to work.
nyc has free wifi on the trains????
also did u ever play metroid prime hunters on the ds
i never did but liked gameplay i saw

Last edited:
Ice only played the NES, SNES, Fusion, and some of Prime

We have wifi in some of the stations but not on the actual train, but the way it worked was that the PSS would show who was around and you could battle and trade that person over a local wireless connection.

Last edited:
3ds only game mode called smash run
seems to be a sort of dungeon like level beat the clock and kill stuff to extend time and power ups

Back
Top Bottom