• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would buy the for resell prices, depending on how much.

The question is how to keep it from getting worn and getting dirt on the box.

Just put the box on the shelf and don’t mess with it, and using a feather duster

I kept my switch box and nes classic box and they are in great shape just sitting there collecting dust lol

Nothing is worth paying over $3..........its cereal, fam. $3 should be the price (pre-tax).

I hope you guys "collecting" the cereal box actually remove the cereal inside of the box before you put it up for "display" with the rest of your collector's items.........it is still food with an expiration date at the end of day, collector's item or not, that **** will turn out bad if you leave it in there for 10+ years.

So browsing today I finally found a bootleg snes classic, comes with 620 games tho and looks like super famicom...although u can clearly tell it’s a knock off they are out there now

Also decided to test the waters with my nes classic but no one looking twice my way lol

Nothing is worth paying over $3..........its cereal, fam. $3 should be the price (pre-tax).

I hope you guys "collecting" the cereal box actually remove the cereal inside of the box before you put it up for "display" with the rest of your collector's items.........it is still food with an expiration date at the end of day, collector's item or not, that **** will turn out bad if you leave it in there for 10+ years.

I figure the cereal will just grow stale, One day someone will wanna make a video about eating 10 year old Mario cereal...I be watching dude eat mres lmao and it’s highly entertaining to me lol

I ain't a fan of that ****..........I'm all for collecting limited food items, but I'm making sure the actual food inside gets "used" for its actual purpose first.

There are ways to have these things in your collection without having the food inside of them at least.......you can take a god damn picture of the actual cereal inside then stick it on the box if you have to "remember" what the actual cereal item was.

I ain't down with contributing to hunger poverty by "hoarding" food b/c it is a limited collector's item

Thinking about buying a switch too :lol: Just not sure if I will play it much since I have so many games on PS4 I still have to play through

Thinking about buying a switch too :lol: Just not sure if I will play it much since I have so many games on PS4 I still have to play through

The thing is also portable..........it'll be valuable when you have to go on a vacation trip or something when you aren't able to carry your big *** PS4 from your house to "other places."

Most of us all said this at first when we first bought the Switch, then it turned out that most of us ended up using the portable/non-docked features of the Switch a lot more than leaving the Switch in your dock at home.

Dumb question, but can you buy classic Nintendo games online on the switch? Kinda like Ps1/PS2 games on PSN?

Lol na not yet, they do virtual console but they haven’t put games out on the switch yet and honestly they maybe won’t with the classic line

Lol na not yet, they do virtual console but they haven’t put games out on the switch yet and honestly they maybe won’t with the classic line
They'd be stupid not to. I got an snes classic and would still download half those games on my switch. I'm hoping to atleast hear about VC soon

I guess Nintendo going to be stupid.

Nothing new
They do some suspect stuff, but I refuse to believe that they are dumb enough not to give us VC. Worst case scenario is Nintendo is being greedy/smart and decided to ride this classic console wave until the hype dies. But I bet they're just working out the kinks and trying to figure out the best way to update and deliver a Virtual console service worth the price of online. I got faith in the big N.

Back
Top Bottom