• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The classic hype isn’t gonna die they are still selling out and being listed for 105 lmao I don’t see the point in that tiny list of profit

Y'all wanna talk about Nintendo not being greedy when it's been said they're doing a subscription service for VC

Just walked in BB and saw like 5 SNES classics sitting on the shelf :lol: the devil was after me tryna get me to buy another one. I'm already gifting my extra to my dad/siblings

Just walked in BB and saw like 5 SNES classics sitting on the shelf :lol: the devil was after me tryna get me to buy another one. I'm already gifting my extra to my dad/siblings

Lol I gave up on trying to get one, I’ll probably get rid of my nes classic as well and hope for vc also hope for whatever u purchased on 3ds to be available on ur switch since u can link accounts so I don’t have to buy a lot of vc I already bought on 3ds

Telling someone that something has restocked online is a DEATH WISH these days............reseller bots have dominated everything these last 4 years, to the point where an online restock is meaningless unless it is a ****** item.

Its literally in-store or go home for the SNES Classic at this point, even the NES Classic restock in the summer will be the same thing.

Im in this ***** picked up mario kart to start

Never played zelda before but the rave reviews got me considering it

Attachments

• 61BA2C8F-4B29-4207-807A-8A7AD9FF1382.jpeg
    61BA2C8F-4B29-4207-807A-8A7AD9FF1382.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 4
Gotta pickup that pro controller ASAP man

Also drop your friend code when you set it up

Word the only reason i didnt is cause i have some gift cards coming in a couple days. I just grabbed this mario kart up cause my girl can play with me if she wants to. Taking all tips/suggestion on everything Switch

My next pickups accessory wise will be a screen protector and the pro controller.

About to download either zelda or splatoon as well as stardew valley. I added $100 in funds to play with

FRIEND CODE - SW-3834-8829-8574

Word the only reason i didnt is cause i have some gift cards coming in a couple days. I just grabbed this mario kart up cause my girl can play with me if she wants to. Taking all tips/suggestion on everything Switch

My next pickups accessory wise will be a screen protector and the pro controller.

About to download either zelda or splatoon as well as stardew valley. I added $100 in funds to play with

FRIEND CODE - SW-3834-8829-8574

Cop Zelda and stardew valley. Won't need any more games until February at the earliest. Mario odyssey is a must too tho

Back
Top Bottom