Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
250px-538Throh.png 539_Sawk_Shiny.png Grimace.jpg

$150 to spend at best buy. Pro controller and memory card (64 gb) have me up to $110.

Any other necessities as far as accessories go? The dont have official nintendo case/screen protector so ill grab that elsewhere.

Other than that im gonna grab a new game. Splatoon 2 worth buying?

$150 to spend at best buy. Pro controller and memory card (64 gb) have me up to $110.

Any other necessities as far as accessories go? The dont have official nintendo case/screen protector so ill grab that elsewhere.

yes
but get smo
zelda
mk8
and sonic mania first

yes
but get smo
zelda
mk8
and sonic mania first

Word i got zelda and mk8 along with overcooked and stardew valley already. Thinking splatoon for something different. I will grab Odyssey soon enough

I played stardew valley all day, **** is weirdly addicting lol.

My girl been playing with me a little bit since i picked up my switch. She likes mk8 so its fun and its added a diff dynamic to our relationship. We played overcooked and i had so much fun. Mightve just been high but i was geekin

Word i got zelda and mk8 along with overcooked and stardew valley already. Thinking splatoon for something different. I will grab Odyssey soon enough

I played stardew valley all day, **** is weirdly addicting lol.

My girl been playing with me a little bit since i picked up my switch. She likes mk8 so its fun and its added a diff dynamic to our relationship. We played overcooked and i had so much fun. Mightve just been high but i was geekin
puyo puyo tetris a good couple/family game

Plan on getting a switch next month and have a couple of questions

Say I just buy Mario Odyssey. Do I need a memory card?

Is a screen protector a must?

You guys use the pro controller to play at home or just to have it as a second controller?

You guys use the pro controller to play at home or just to have it as a second controller?
No memory card is required for just Mario but I copped 128 gb a couple weeks ago for $27

Screen protector is a must, I sprung for glass just incase I dropped it but the screen isn't prone to cracking. Some people had issues with the doc scratching the screen so I didn't wanna take a chance.

I play mostly with the pro at home but the joy cons are dope, I switch between the pro controller and the one joy con in each hand. Nothing like lying down in bed with your hands at your side relaxed while playing a game.

Don't cop the official Nintendo screen protector. It's crap, grab the glass screen protector from amazon. It's like 2 for $8.
Are you buying the Nintendo branded sd card? They are pretty expensive for nothing. I bought 128 gb from BestBuy for uner $30. Shop around. But I say case, pro controller, and screen protector and your'e good.

Yeah make sure you guys are getting the top rated screen protector from Amazon. Much better than anything you'll get in stores.

As far as grabbing the Pro Controller, I'd definitely recommend at least trying out the JoyCon Grip for a few days. I've never used the Pro Controller so I can't comment on its benefits, but the JoyCon grip was more than sufficient for 125+ hours of BOTW.

I've used the charge grip for the joy con to play Odyssey and had pretty good results.

If you don't have children or not clumsy, just leave it docked. Been going raw with no protection.

No

Yes

Yes

Back
Top Bottom