• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want it to be free if it stayed like it is right now. Take my 20 dollars a year to make something actually usable that's already so cheap compared to Xbox and PS anyway. Splat 2 online is so barebones and wack even though I love the game. Nintendo is riding this hype hard as hell you would be a fool to think they would just let that money slide.

I've been hawking Wii U prices because I want to play Zelda on VC and that seems like a great deal. I might cop. Breath of the wild seems to be selling for 40-50 on the wii u still so that makes it even more worth it wow.

I’m just gonna use my new 2DS XL as a VC machine. I’d like to think that I’ll be able to transfer them to Switch when VC is available but I know that’s wishful thinking.

Welp, the Fall 2018 paid online service delay rumor has been......shot down.

No delay yet, so that paid service is coming soon as of this moment

A recent spawn wave video states theres code built into the 4.0 update that is made for emulation like vc, although he says the code could be there because of the recent mario vs game they added to the eshop, but also says the code wasn’t there for that other old mario game they put on the eshop a few months ago

Soooo......
Rumor going around new Pokémon game for switch
Will use unreal engine

Yep, that's what's going around right now. Only caveat is that it could be a different game running on UE4 and not the mainline Pokemon game. Could be a mystery dungeon or Pokemon stadium. It's more than likely the main series though. It's bout to be crazy.:pimp:

They should make it a Pokémon Colosseum game with a storyline. I bet if they did a Pokémon Stadium game they'd have DLC to make you unlock certain generations :rolleyes

I haven't played a true Pokemon game since Crystal on the Gameboy Color

Are y'all saying that not all Pokemon are included in the new games with each iteration?

I haven't played a true Pokemon game since Crystal on the Gameboy Color

Are y'all saying that not all Pokemon are included in the new games with each iteration?

Same as the Og games, that was the purpose to trade with ur friends via link cable, out of the 151 u can probably catch 120-130 within one game

They are making Pokémon all new so I expect 1 release packed with Pokémon, sort of monster hunter or ark style

Decided to pony up for a pro controller. Let's see what the hype is about.
20171226_131140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom