• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sell games on a website and game accessories, I’ll holla at u Monday if I get some official ones in stock this weekend, price will be legit. I take apart clean the controllers button sensors and all that.

Retro stores sell everything high I’m always surprised how they remain in business honestly.

Online business

He practicing in the hyperbolic time chamber right now.
Lol I never got my wii u from my friend's house. I'll try and remember today but don't say I didn't warn you fam. I'm Jiren in this game, you might be good but I won't break a sweat

D2157815-21EA-41EB-A467-39E39816E817.jpeg

Super Mario Maker is the only game I've been playing for the U recently. There's pretty much endless entertainment value unless they discontinue the online service once the Switch online service is activated. Man then you'll have to pay to play other people's levels

I played Arms and I kind of want to cop

Thing is I would have to buy the game plus another set of joycons or the pro

Got Splatoon 2 a couple of days back and I don't think I've played another game since :lol:

Maybe it being at least 5 years since I last played a shooter has me more receptive to the genre again, but regardless of the reason; the game is fun as hell. The short match lengths make it great for killing small stretches of downtime too.

Got Splatoon 2 a couple of days back and I don't think I've played another game since :lol:

Maybe it being at least 5 years since I last played a shooter has me more receptive to the genre again, but regardless of the reason; the game is fun as hell. The short match lengths make it great for killing small stretches of downtime too.

For a 3rd person shooter, the game is a lot more balanced in comparison to all these Triple A FPS games that are out now (I'm looking at you Destiny 2 :smh: ).

Yeah, this game is pretty good for a pick-up-and-play type of game.........its help me get through the Destiny 2 struggle drought that they are going through right now, especially since I've exhausted most of my enjoyment out of Mario Odyssey (and I'm way too lazy to go and finish up Zelda BOTW's 2 DLCs.........especially the Dark Souls-difficult 2nd DLC)

Dog my girl took over my switch cause of this game. She plays it more than me. Here i think were about to watch a show and look over she focused as hell playing splatoon. Like wtf

Back
Top Bottom