• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally beat Ganon/Zelda.

Now what? I am not playing Mario.

Bayonetta/2 seems like the next logical one player purchase.

Zelda fan that finished BOTW, but don't like Mario...................wouldn't Xenoblade Chronicles 2 be the next logical choice then?

Yeah Bayonetta/2 port combo is coming next week, so I'll give you that. But not Xenoblade 'doe?

Zelda fan that finished BOTW, but don't like Mario...................wouldn't Xenoblade Chronicles 2 be the next logical choice then?

Yeah Bayonetta/2 port combo is coming next week, so I'll give you that. But not Xenoblade 'doe?

XB2 seems too grindy and I am not a huge fan of the art style/aesthetics of it.

After a random moment of playing Super Mario Galaxy, I would like to remind everyone...........the Wii sensor bar and the Wii controller & nunchuck ARE ABSOLUTE HOT GARBAGE.

Thank god Nintendo finally upgraded from these crappy devices to actual bluetooth wireless controllers like the Switch Pro Controller and Switch Joy Cons, and even the Wii-U gamepad itself. God damn does the motion sensitivity and input lag on the Wii sensor bar SUCK TO HIGH HELL.

https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-switch-onlines-next-announcement-will-worth-wait/

There is Switch Online hype again.................... :wow:

BTW, does anyone know where you can buy some official Nintendo Gamecube controllers that don't cost $50 or more? I just recently dusted off my Nintendo Wii, and I want to put the Gamecube features of my Wii back to work again (especially with Smash Brawl, I've never played Brawl with a GC controller before.......only used the damn Wiimotes when I first played it 11 years ago).

Where do they go for 50$ at? I see those smash ones with the smash logo go for that price tho but official Nintendo ones anywhere from 15-25

Where do they go for 50$ at? I see those smash ones with the smash logo go for that price tho but official Nintendo ones anywhere from 15-25

eBay, Amazon, and apparently some of the retro gaming stores have started selling official Gamecube Controllers at these prices as well.

eBay does have the better advantage in terms of prices with the "Japanese imports" being sold at around $18-$25 before shipping, but other than that......yeah, official Gamecube controllers aren't exactly at a high commodity of stock to be sold at that $15-$25 you're talking about.

Granted, you might be referring to those Japanese import ones...........which I'm skeptical ordering from a Japanese eBay reseller

I sell games on a website and game accessories, I’ll holla at u Monday if I get some official ones in stock this weekend, price will be legit. I take apart clean the controllers button sensors and all that.

Retro stores sell everything high I’m always surprised how they remain in business honestly.

Back
Top Bottom