• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad Nawghty, I went out not too long after that post. I'm down for pretty much any time today though.

I'm damn sure not level 54 :lol:

Kirby demo is up on the US eShop now by the way.

Sdamn man I need to get in the groupme but I don’t got MK8 or splatoon....

So far I’ve got Bayonetta, Zelda, odyssey, that random nba game, and xenoblades. If I can still get down I’d love to join the NT fam.

Even though I bashed it I was close to getting pay day yesterday with the eBay sale. Kinda wanna get into something a lil less fantasy with more violence.

Just copped Bayonetta 1/2 and going through the first game and it's TOUGH. Im having a hard time doing what seems like basic stuff. Has anyone played the game?

Just copped Bayonetta 1/2 and going through the first game and it's TOUGH. Im having a hard time doing what seems like basic stuff. Has anyone played the game?

Going back and forth between that and xenoblade.

Have you tried using a pro controller? It definitely helped me a lot

You should all get doom
I’m better at killing people than racing people

Anyway there’s no way to beat myko he’ll be on his modded switch anytime he race smdh

You should all get doom
I’m better at killing people than racing people

Anyway there’s no way to beat myko he’ll be on his modded switch anytime he race smdh

Salty.gif

I played and beat it on 360. It had a bit of a learning curve but nothing too crazy. Great game tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom