Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Blue Mamba is quoting from the Nintendo Switch subreddit? :wow:

:lol: just messing with ya, I know you still hate that place.

But yeah, those rumors smell fake AF as usual with these other rumors floating around these past 4-5 weeks or so since the last mini Direct

My son when we had our Wii and Wii U
Would play smw and sm3 and the earthbound games and old Kirby games
And streets of rage 3
Sonic 2
Few others I can’t think of now

My current Virtual Console Wii binge has mostly been my old N64 games that I owned BUT cannot play at the moment (since I'm too lazy to get a HDMI converter for my actual N64)........Mario 64 and Yoshi's Story. I also own N64 Goldeneye as well, but I didn't bother buying it off Virtual Console......since there is an actual Wii port of the game anyway that I can buy at a retro gaming store for cheap.

I also got Ocarina of Time on VC as well since I never had that game on my N64, so I thought..........$10 for Ocarina of Time is the best deal I'll get DESPITE it being a digital purchase over the actual cartridge (which goes for like $40-$50 on the retro gaming resale market).

I'm tempted to get the N64 Smash as well......since I also didn't own the original Smash growing up, I mostly played that at other people's houses.

And playing them with a Gamecube Controller on top of that (I heard its better to play N64 VC with a GBC controller over the Wii Classic Controller anyway), it has been an interesting feeling.

Another small preview of how a "Super Mario animated movie" will work...........I completely forgot about this old commercial LOL

Haven't been on this thread in forever, I feel ashamed!

Unlike other's I'm hyped for the Direct tomorrow for a couple of reasons.

The main one being that the only title we really know in 2018 is Fire Emblem if I'm correct, so with 9 months left in the year, they have to announce something else.

I know that they won't bring out the big guns since E3 is in 3 months and I'm sure that's where they wanna announce things like Metroid, Smash, and Pokemon, either which I'm almost 100% will release this year, with Smash being the frontrunner as their big Fall game to coincide with the paid online.

I really hope that the Diablo 3 comes to the switch like the rumors have shown, and as Eurogamer has confirmed cause I remember going to PAX East with a friend and all we did throughout the day was play Diablo 3 co-op on the PS4 cause we didn't find much enjoyment in the actual Con lol.
So having this game be portable and already be co-op ready will be so amazing, being able to hop in on lunch breaks and play together is gonna be so dope, especially since he has his own switch, I hope local co-op between multiple switches will be a thing

Like I said in the PS4 thread previously..........the inner #PCMasterRace inside of me just cannot endorse a console version of Diablo 3 of any kind.

If it is confirmed, it's nice that Blizzard is giving SOME SUPPORT to the Switch by porting over D3........but nah, Diablo on a gaming console just doesn't feel right compared to the keyboard & mice nature of the actual game itself. Even if it is the Switch, it just doesn't feel right.

I'd laugh if Blizzard ported over the original D3 online auction house too.........then I'll laugh all the Nintendo fans try to bait each other with IRL currency via Nintendo eShop for rare weapons/armor like cats trying to buy Jordans/Yeezys on eBay LOL

If it is confirmed, it's nice that Blizzard is giving SOME SUPPORT to the Switch by porting over D3........but nah, Diablo on a gaming console just doesn't feel right compared to the keyboard & mice nature of the actual game itself. Even if it is the Switch, it just doesn't feel right.
i get what ur saying
but the switch
is a entirely different animal

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

OChPO86.jpg

Do they ever announce 3rd party news during these directs?

Desperate for a release date on the My Hero Academia game

Do they ever announce 3rd party news during these directs?

Desperate for a release date on the My Hero Academia game

It is how we found out about the DOOM port of the Switch back during the Sept. 2017 DIRECT

i get what ur saying
but the switch
is a entirely different animal

It still isn't a mouse and keyboard.............just 'cuz you can split the control into two (joy cons) doesn't replace a mouse and keyboard.

This isn't gyro motion shooting here, this is a click-and-move Diablo 3 game. It is literally selecting and moving a small character on a secret with the click of a button...........something a keyboard and mouse can do quicker than any combination of analog stick and controller buttons.

Last edited:
gamestop offering 70% bonus on trade ins towards NEW switch games or a NEW switch console...pretty good deal if u know how to gamestop

I'll leave this here so you guys have the link for the DIRECT when it finally goes live later on today

And oh yeah, the DIRECT hype is getting REAL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom