Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JitteryAncientGelada-max-14mb.gif

All in all, I'd say that was a pretty solid Direct.

I want to give Captain Toad a shot, but I'm not paying $60 ($48 ) for it. Stop upcharging Wii U ports.

That new No More Heroes joint looks kinda fun.

I'm looking forward to trying that Dark Souls demo and I've yet to play Arms so I'll be giving that one a shot too.

Mario Tennis Aces looks fun, I'm probably going to grab that.

The new Splatoon 2 content looks great. That's probably my most played game, so I'm here for all the updates. May even grab the DLC.

Finally... Smash. What's there to even say? :lol: Give it to me.

till release then all yall get ghost
or scared
cause im putting the smiggidty smack down on ya

You've been waiting for this day for a grip, so I'll let you pop your ****; but you've yet to wash me in anything big brudda.

You don't want these problems :lol:

After I've played it for a few weeks to get comfortable, that is.

Yeah, I doubt anything shy of a wanted pregnancy or a lottery win gets me that hyped :lol:

I honestly was only half surprised so the trailer was more exciting than the announcement for me. Makes me want a more traditional shooter mode for Splatoon 2; that **** looked epic.

Some Japanese games don't include any sort of English option though, making them less user-friendly for us.

word is banjo MIGHT be in smash

Anything is possible at this point.........they can probably have Undertale characters in the game for all I care. Hell, they can throw in a 2.5D model of Chris Brown in the game and I'm sold.

One thing is certain........the Switch will have Smash, it is confirmed and that is all that is needed to be known.

Back
Top Bottom