• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't played Smash since the N64, but I'll be copping day 1 seeing how you guys are reacting :lol:.

Crash Bandicoot in Smash would be pretty lengendary

Need Bayonetta gone or nerfed though
Preferably gone

Remember that old crash commercial when he was standing outside Nintendo headquarters calling out Mario? Imagine if they redid that and then Mario steps outside to fight him and boom
Crash, crashes into battle:wow:

why u just gonna get washed

8FxEa.gif

Yall don't even know man, the journey to the next smash game is always great. All the speculation videos, the trailers, the leaks, and discussion videos always hype me up. Smash and pokemon releases are a journey. I'm always ready for the game to drop but the wait is always great

Yall don't even know man, the journey to the next smash game is always great. All the speculation videos, the trailers, the leaks, and discussion videos always hype me up. Smash and pokemon releases are a journey. I'm always ready for the game to drop but the wait is always great

Yes ! I love the journey that comes with the wait. I was in high school when SSBB came out. I remember after school I would go home on the Brawl website, and look to see if they added new characters to the roster. Good times, man.

I didn't get to play the last Smash since I skipped the Wii U. So I'm hype for this.

Yes ! I love the journey that comes with the wait. I was in high school when SSBB came out. I remember after school I would go home on the Brawl website, and look to see if they added new characters to the roster. Good times, man.

I didn't get to play the last Smash since I skipped the Wii U. So I'm hype for this.
I was in 8th grade, that was the smash dojo. Man, those were the days. You missed out, smash 4 was great. It dropped on the 3ds first, I remember when the whole roster got leaked and no-on believed it. I remember when mewtwo got announced as DLC and everybody went crazy. I remember when toy and ryu got leaked and I lost it. Go back to 12 year old me and tell me we'll be able to use ryu, megaman, Mario, pikachu, pacman, sonic, and cloud all in the same game. Unheard of, even Sony couldn't get the rights to use cloud in their own smash rip off game. Sakurai got clout, there's no game character he couldn't get in the game of he wanted. :pimp::pimp:

Well let's start the speculation conversation...........which players from the Wii-U version of the game is coming to the new Smash Switch game? OR who do you want carried over from Smash 4 to the Switch version of Smash?

Even though all signs are pointing to this being a completely NEW SMASH GAME (Sakurai involvement confirmed, "Original Game" spotted, 2018 copyright trademark in trailer), it is quite obvious the game is going to be developed using the old 2014 Smash 4 engine to speed up development to make it release this year. So that means Smash 4 characters will most likely be carried over to the new Smash 5.

Personally for me, they need to keep a majority of the Smash 4 characters that were introduced (FF7 Cloud, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Bayonetta, etc.) and carry them over to Smash 5.

Well let's start the speculation conversation...........which players from the Wii-U version of the game is coming to the new Smash Switch game? OR who do you want carried over from Smash 4 to the Switch version of Smash?

Even though all signs are pointing to this being a completely NEW SMASH GAME (Sakurai involvement confirmed, "Original Game" spotted, 2018 copyright trademark in trailer), it is quite obvious the game is going to be developed using the old 2014 Smash 4 engine to speed up development to make it release this year. So that means Smash 4 characters will most likely be carried over to the new Smash 5.

Personally for me, they need to keep a majority of the Smash 4 characters that were introduced (FF7 Cloud, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Bayonetta, etc.) and carry them over to Smash 5.
Probably every character that’s ever appeared in smash
Including snake
Maybe funky kong
Or king k rool

I want everybody back, even young link and pichu. Add funky kong and k. Rool. Paper Mario, crash, banjo, spring man, knuckles,

Fighers I need gone:
Duck Hunt- get him outta here
Too much Fire Emblem- Roy, Marth and Ike should be the only FE characters in smash
Wii Fit Trainer- BYE
Ryu- SEE YA
Pac Man- GET GOING
Dark Pit- FOH
Palutena- no one cares
Bayonetta- I want her gone so bad but she ain’t going nowhere

Fighters I'd like to see added:
Shadow and/or Knuckles would be perfect for the game
The inklings were the obvious 1st party addition coming in
Someone from ARMS
Crash Bandicoot- not likely imo
Solid Snake coming back would be cool
Raichu is a must
Ice Climbers BYKE for sure :pimp:
Possibly Shovel Knight

That’s about all I can think of rn though

Shadow, Knuckles, and Zero. I need at least one of them in the game.

I feel like Sora from Kingdom Hearts could fit too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom