• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Thinking about Pokemon Go makes my stomach hurt

So many wasted hours on that game :lol:

Hoping it doesn't have that much to do with the switch title

Rumor with Pokémon is that it will be open world and will remove the rpg battle system for more of a poken type fighter battle mode with a level up system. Poken with FF15 type stuff essentially

Rumor with Pokémon is that it will be open world and will remove the rpg battle system for more of a poken type fighter battle mode with a level up system. Poken with FF15 type stuff essentially

hopefully it's the first 150.. if not.. meh..

I must be the only one waiting for fortnite on switch....
Not the only one, rumor has it that the switch version will have some exclusive content
Some nice 2 gen
I’ll take a mix of 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon
Need all the gems in it. Maybe not until the postgame but I don't want to be limited to only 150. Especially once pokemon bank is available. I got pokemon from as far back as 2003 still with me in the 3ds games. Wouldn't be fair to people who haven't been playing as long as me

Not the only one, rumor has it that the switch version will have some exclusive content

Need all the gems in it. Maybe not until the postgame but I don't want to be limited to only 150. Especially once pokemon bank is available. I got pokemon from as far back as 2003 still with me in the 3ds games. Wouldn't be fair to people who haven't been playing as long as me
I don’t have my 3ds anymore
And didn’t pay the fee
To keep the bank
U think I could still get my bank back
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Amazon: Save on microSD cards compatible with Switch
Posted on May 15, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Amazon is holding a special daily deal that features SanDisk microSD cards compatible with Switch. On the low end of the spectrum, the 64GB version is just $15.99 (was $24.99). The 400GB card is also the lowest we’ve seen thus far at $159.99 (was $249.99).

Amazon’s sale page for SanDisk products can be found here.

Amazon: Save on microSD cards compatible with Switch
Posted on May 15, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Amazon is holding a special daily deal that features SanDisk microSD cards compatible with Switch. On the low end of the spectrum, the 64GB version is just $15.99 (was $24.99). The 400GB card is also the lowest we’ve seen thus far at $159.99 (was $249.99).

Amazon’s sale page for SanDisk products can be found here.
I'm trying to get a 128gb for the low :ohwell:

B&H also price matched them, and is tax free for anyone outside of NY/NJ. Just copped the 400GB.

A small break from the Pokemon Switch rumor frenzy with this small brief announcement

There is actually a "loot grind" involved in the single player story for Mario Tennis Aces? OMG

Back
Top Bottom