• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't catch it, but is GameFreak also developing the Let's Go games?

Yeah, this is mostly Game Freak...........but it is quite obvious they're getting some help from Niantic on this one, especially since there is Pokemon Go integration involved.

There are no random Pokémon battles becuase it looks as if you can see them on the screen similar to MARIO rpg

Nah, they could've still had them EVEN with that element involved.

It is quite clear they didn't do it........partly 'cuz 1) They wanted to integrate the "Pokemon Go! capture elements" into the game and 2) This is practically a RUSHED REMAKE of Pokemon Yellow.

#2 is my theory, a lot of things we see in the Let's Go games trailer could easily be ruled as the "First Draft" of the graphics and gameplay engine for the Gen 8 Core Pokemon RPG for Holiday 2019..........but because Nintendo was SO PRESSURED to deliver a Pokemon RPG for Holiday 2018, they forced Game Freak's hand in this one.

There is a lot of things they could've done in this game to make it still be a traditional Pokemon RPG, hell..........we still have a battle system when you battle other NPC trainers in the game.

But they only used Pokemon Go integration to "speed up development" for this game to come out this year, when they already knew beforehand that their traditional core Pokemon RPG game was nowhere near ready for Holiday 2018.

I'm still buying this game when it comes out, I'm impressed with what it provides.

However, I don't disagree with the criticism for this game..........I'm not a fan of "removing wild Pokemon battles" because that is a CORE element of the Pokemon games PERIOD.

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee are QUICKLY DEVELOPED, RUSHED POKEMON REMAKES........let's be real here

No random battles

No Online battles

Only the original 151 and their variants

I can deal with the original 151 as its Kanto and you can argue that the newer stuff doesn't really live their but no online battles or any battles outside of Trainer ones hurts alot for me. Still Lets go Eevee will be bought.

The only thing is that this is gonna launch in November, there is no damn way I'm gonna be outside playing Pokémon Go in the winter, although, I'm sure that they're banking on people collecting the Pokémon on there right now during the hot seasons and then once Let's go comes out, just transfer them onto the game.

I showed my little brother the trailer and he was most hyped about the co-op mode, so I will be picking up the game and then having him play alongside me, and since I live in NYC, the no online mode doesn't really bother me, I can just take the switch to Rockefeller Center and play with all the Nintendo dudes that chill there lol.

It sucks for people who live in rural areas though, same like Pokémon GO.

This is how you define a "system seller"

Yes, it sucks for people that wanted an actual legit Pokemon game.............but Nintendo pressured Game Freak to make this "rushed game" for a reason, look at those reactions.

This is all Nintendo ******* cares about.........not "hardcore gamers" that are willing to wait until Holiday 2019 for the real game
, they wanted the reaction of those guys up there..........the ones that will buy ANYTHING that has "Pokemon" on it.

This is how you define a "system seller"

Yes, it sucks for people that wanted an actual legit Pokemon game.............but Nintendo pressured Game Freak to make this "rushed game" for a reason, look at those reactions.

This is all Nintendo ****ing cares about.........not "hardcore gamers" that are willing to wait until Holiday 2019 for the real game
, they wanted the reaction of those guys up there..........the ones that will buy ANYTHING that has "Pokemon" on it.

Reacton videos are so dumb. Why should I care about some random dude's reaction to something?

So
Reacton videos are so dumb. Why should I care about some random dude's reaction to something?
Sometimes I like seeing reactions. Maybe it's weird but obr that sticks out is the civil war trailer that showed spiderman. I got hyped and liked seeing other people as excited as I was

They're pretty much like an infectious virus........one reaction video is uploaded, it gets on Twitter, then multiple people retweet the same video, then those group of people on Twitter will either develop either favoritism or hatred towards the said video.

That favoritism is usually a pretty decent-size audience, and that rakes in advertisement for the actual thing being reacted to.............this is how K-pop became a global phenomenon.

These same reaction videos......this is also how your mainstream AAA multiplatinum games also develop hype and sales.

Obviously you're not amused by these reaction videos, but it's ok.........Nintendo isn't asking your money on this game, they want that "sexy CASUAL HYPE money" that is generated from people that love reaction videos.

I have the day off on the 12th so I'll be going to the Nintendo store to be amongst my fellow Nintendo nerds watching the E3 Direct, or whatever they wanna call it this year lol.
Last time I went, they had an 8 man Smash game and your boy won and I got a Smash Bros limited coin :pimp:
That was the year where they had a super duper trash showing, and they ended it with a dumb Mario maker music montage lol

This might actually be a real picture of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare from 5 months in the future :lol:

EA4179D5-C163-48F8-848F-8FAD43DF2F1E.jpeg

I keep seeing two complaints about this Pokemon news:
1. Pokemon Lets Go does will NOT have have online battles and trading.
2. Pokemon "Let's Go" is casual.

1. The "no online" thing was a mis-translation. There will be online battles and online trading.

2. Yes, this new Pokemon game is aimed at a wide audience, but lets not act like Pokemon isn't already a casual title. The "core" Pokemon game is coming out in 2019.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/29/17380526/pokemon-switch-2019-core-rpg-nintendo

Overall, this was great news going into E3 for Nintendo. Being able to play with Gen 1 Pokemon in a Yellow remake sounds like a win to me. I'm really not seeing any downside here. Seems like Nintendo has all bases covered.

I bet they announce the $250 switch without the dock at e3. Most of my friends never played docked I did for Mario but not for long. It would sell great.

Doesn’t come with a power cable tho but it’s usb c

Why tf would they wait another year when it’s already selling in Japan :lol:
Cause they want them full priced sells in the West
They sold the Wii U game pass separate in Japan
Never did that here
Plus they put out a statement saying it’s not coming here
Plus all the stuff the release over seas
That comes here late
Or not at all

Back
Top Bottom