• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering I'm part of the audience that "never bought a Pokmeon game since Red/Blue/Yellow (and Gold/Silver/Crystal)," I'm definitely buying this Day 1.

Nintendo accomplished what they wanted by "putting the gun at Game Freak's head" to push for any Pokemon game for Holiday 2018, and that is to get my "casual ***" back into Pokemon.

They got what they wanted.........congrats Nintendo, congrats

As for this Pokémon go switch thing if I can use my level 30 character I’m buying if not I’m not.

Everytime they showed a transfer, it went into the "Pokemon Go Park". looks like it'll be a separate colllection from the game imo. makes sense because im fully decked out on pokemongo, why would i be interested in lgp/lge if I'm OP'd already

This got me kinda reminiscing about when Pokémon Go launched and the first 2 weeks being so amazing. Everyone was outside catching Pokémon and socializing. Then when they changed the footstep tracker a lot of the casual audience stopped playing

This got me kinda reminiscing about when Pokémon Go launched and the first 2 weeks being so amazing. Everyone was outside catching Pokémon and socializing. Then when they changed the footstep tracker a lot of the casual audience stopped playing
first 2 weeks was lit
had me and my girl out in public in the cuts
smashing and catching pokemon

There was thousands of people outside playing. It was a great fun time honestly. I seen old people trying something new. I seen groups of people traveling together. Really made it seem there was damn Pokémon out there lmao

I hated the cheaters lol like I was out there fighting gyms just to be beat by someone who isn’t even around lol and I’m scared cheating happens in the switch game would ruin it.

I will say this, and it is my own personal theory.

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee will probably have some sort of online support.............NEXT YEAR.

And the reason being, Game Freak is going to enable the ability for players that bought next year's Gen 8 Pokemon RPG to able to transfer their Pokemon from the "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee games" into the new games as well.

Game Freak has never been strangers in granting players the ability to transfer Pokemon over from previous games, especially with the "Let's Go" games giving the ability to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go! to here.

I don't think there will ever be online battling for the Let's Go games, I don't see it happening. But online support to transfer Pokemon over to the "next Gen 8 Pokemon RPG," I see that happening definitely.

I knew the real Pokémon wasn’t coming this year, so isn’t Metroid. a good game takes more than 1 year to make. When they announced these games last year they announced them in the start of development.

Do you have any evidence of this? Because everything I'd seen previously (all of them were just rumors) indicates that these new games have been in development since before the last 3DS joints dropped.

Do you have any evidence of this? Because everything I'd seen previously (all of them were just rumors) indicates that these new games have been in development since before the last 3DS joints drop.

At e3 last year they only showed a sign saying Metroid 4 I think and on the bottom it might of said now in development. And Pokémon was the same they had a direct saying they were going to go in a new direction. And recently in the last 6 months were hiring to work on it. I don’t have links on me but they out there and that’s how I remember it lol

I will say this, and it is my own personal theory.

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee will probably have some sort of online support.............NEXT YEAR.

And the reason being, Game Freak is going to enable the ability for players that bought next year's Gen 8 Pokemon RPG to able to transfer their Pokemon from the "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee games" into the new games as well.

Game Freak has never been strangers in granting players the ability to transfer Pokemon over from previous games, especially with the "Let's Go" games giving the ability to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go! to here.

I don't think there will ever be online battling for the Let's Go games, I don't see it happening. But online support to transfer Pokemon over to the "next Gen 8 Pokemon RPG," I see that happening definitely.

Wait this isn't online? Where's the quick rundown what kinda game is this?

At e3 last year they only showed a sign saying Metroid 4 I think and on the bottom it might of said now in development. And Pokémon was the same they had a direct saying they were going to go in a new direction. And recently in the last 6 months were hiring to work on it. I don’t have links on me but they out there and that’s how I remember it lol

The first two points don't mean anything; just because they didn't show anything doesn't mean they were just starting or weren't far enough along to show something. Even putting together a trailer takes up time and manpower, so they could've easily decided that it wasn't worth the effort at the time.

I remember they were hiring people that were familiar with Unreal Engine 4 last year, but even that doesn't mean that they were just starting. Now that this announcement is out, they realistically just needed more people to fill in the development team for one of the two games since they would have to split their staff.

EDIT: My bad, you mentioned them hiring within the last 6 months. That was for localisation, which is one of the last steps in the game development process.

IMO for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eeeve, this game is basically one expensive *** demo for what the Next Gen 8 Pokemon RPG graphics engine will be like.

The gameplay engine for Gen 8 is a different matter, primarily b/c they obviously don't have Gen 8's gameplay ready yet........but from the looks of Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, I have a reason to believe that the graphics from this game will be carried over to Gen 8's RPG game.

So Gen 8 is probably already halfway finished with their development, since from what it seems..........the new graphics engine for that game is already done through Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee.

IMO for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eeeve, this game is basically one expensive *** demo for what the Next Gen 8 Pokemon RPG graphics engine will be like.

The gameplay engine for Gen 8 is a different matter, primarily b/c they obviously don't have Gen 8's gameplay ready yet........but from the looks of Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, I have a reason to believe that the graphics from this game will be carried over to Gen 8's RPG game.

So Gen 8 is probably already halfway finished with their development, since from what it seems..........the new graphics engine for that game is already done through Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee.
yo why u aint running mk8 with us right now???

The first two points don't mean anything; just because they didn't show anything doesn't mean they were just starting or weren't far enough along to show something. Even putting together a trailer takes up time and manpower, so they could've easily decided that it wasn't worth the effort at the time.

I remember they were hiring people that were familiar with Unreal Engine 4 last year, but even that doesn't mean that they were just starting. Now that this announcement is out, they realistically just needed more people to fill in the development team for one of the two games since they would have to split their staff.

EDIT: My bad, you mentioned them hiring within the last 6 months. That was for localisation, which is one of the last steps in the game development process.
u to why u aint running mk8 with us right now

Yeah.... I'm probably gonna pass on this Pokemon. I've played Go for a little bit during the peak of that era, so I don't think I'll be missing much. This looks like it's for the Go players and the newbies.

I want the next core game in the franchise. Online battles, trading, new gen, story mode, etc

Ok no wild battles just confirmed I'll be waiting to see what the Fall 2019 Pokémon does.

LGP/E looked kinda sketch from the trailer but hearing this news of only local play and no wild Pokémon battles solidified it. The Metroid Prime 4 teaser had me screaming like a 12 year old girl. No Retro studios though has me curious. I loved Other M but I’m a Ninja Gaiden fanboy so anything I could never say anything Team Ninja x Nintendo could be bad.

Back
Top Bottom