• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was pretty much on board with Nintendo porting everything from the Wii U. That system can disappear forever :rofl:

Guys, apparently Nintendo is holding out on us..............there is one more secret character as they have confirmed 66 characters in Smash Ultimate, and Ridley was only the 65th character

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/about/index.html
Maybe I'm spoiled but I need atleast 70 characters. So far ther only new characters we got is ridley and inkling and I guess daisy. I don't consider the returning veterans as new characters. I was hyped to see them all return, I was literally screaming but all the "work" is done for those characters. I'm hoping we see atleast 3 to 5 more newcomers

Y’all officially being put on notice

Sonic taking no L’s

I know me and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare still got $100 bet going on day one that I’m pretty sure s-blaze s-blaze took a pic of for reference

I’m ready to take your money you chump

voicechat for all games
or just fornite goes into effect on thurs :nerd:

So there are more reports coming in about that "voice chat" on Fortnite Switch thing

https://kotaku.com/fortnite-on-switch-has-built-in-voice-chat-no-app-requ-1826771335

Yeah, it is ONLY Fortnite right now that will activate the "built-in" voice chat on the Switch.

At this point, it appears to be a "game-by-game" basis in terms of which game will use "built-in" voice chat AND which game will not.

And knowing Nintendo wants to "SHOVE THE PHONE APP DOWN OUR THROAT," I am NOT expecting Nintendo to activate "built-in voice chat" for Smash or any of their first parties b/c Nintendo are "greedy ****s."

Of course I went home over the past week and left my headset there because I figured I had no need for it on my Switch for Fortnite :lol:.

Smash 4 meta Bayonetta vs Ridley going on right now at Smash Invitational.....................the OLD META vs. RIDLEY

And apparently, Bayonetta is still META..........she is squashing Ridley

Picked up a switch at Best Buy and took advantage of the 128 SD card promotion.

No I just gotta decide between Xenoverse and Blazblue.

Might as well get fortnite as well

Get BlazBlue and WAIT for FighterZ to come out later this year (it is confirmed now, BUT no release date yet).

But if you have Z on the PS4............eh, Xenoverse I guess

Damn bruh I ain't know you were talking about getting it TODAY :lol:

Might as well just cop BotW. You already tried Xenoverse and wasn't feeling it on Switch

Damn bruh I ain't know you were talking about getting it TODAY :lol:

Might as well just cop BotW. You already tried Xenoverse and wasn't feeling it on Switch

Yeah that is why imma get Blazblue. It is more of a straight up fighter.

And my friend is gonna let me borrow BOTW indefinitely :lol:

So imma roll through here in a min :nerd:

Maybe I'm spoiled but I need atleast 70 characters. So far ther only new characters we got is ridley and inkling and I guess daisy. I don't consider the returning veterans as new characters. I was hyped to see them all return, I was literally screaming but all the "work" is done for those characters. I'm hoping we see atleast 3 to 5 more newcomers
bruh what are u talking about
u won't even use half the roster
most folks just settle on a rotation of 3 characters they like to use
people rarely have more than 5 mains
the roster is big enough

Back
Top Bottom