• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone getting Mario Tennis next week?

Sony is pissing me off with them not allowing cross play, I'm not trying to start over on Fortnite

NT Mario Kart 8 Power Rankings
  1. @infamouserror View attachment 2123616
  2. floodarea floodarea 32px-Mii_amiibo_MK8.png
  3. s-blaze s-blaze 32px-MK8_Roy_Icon.png
  4. Mcflyy Mcflyy
    32px-MK8_Toad_Icon.png
  5. @nawghtyhare
    32px-MK8_Bowser_Icon.png
    View attachment 2123611
  6. Angelique
  7. @DesD1 View attachment 2123614
  8. @parada45
    32px-MK8_Peach_Icon.png
  9. @souljaman22
    32px-MK8_Mario_Icon.png
  10. joe billionaire joe billionaire
    32px-MK8_MMario_Icon.png
  11. CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57
Rankings purely based off winnings in max 12 player races, there is no bias in order. Subject to change and updated weekly. 8)

Weekly synopsis:

@infamouserror There is a reason why he remains here and that is winning. Nothing else to it.

floodarea floodarea had a really slow start but turned up and started winning in the 3rd quarter. Still holding on to the 2nd seed, just need to put the J.R Henny down.

s-blaze s-blaze Remains at 3rd seed. Achieved 1st place several times and never placed below 7th place this week. Double coin from an item box while leading will be his downfall.

Mcflyy Mcflyy consistently does well, is always in the running and never really out of it. Even besting @infamouserror and floodarea floodarea multiple times.

@nawghtyhare took quite a dip this week. Previously was on pace to overtake the 3rd seed. Race after race we see Nawghty in the bottom 4 of a 12 player race. Didn't have a strong showing this week. Chat was awfully quiet.

Angelique: Great performance this week, maintain it and may climb higher. Maybe 'lady luck' is really a thing... trail on purpose the first 2 laps and go straight Domino from Deadpool 2 in the 3rd lap. Coincidence?

@DesD1 He played alone with @infamouserror but not when the rest of the party was online. Bumped down to escalate recent play from other members.

@parada45 No activity this week. Did fairly well against the CPU recently, but still loses to the rest of NT members.

@souljaman22 N/A

joe billionaire joe billionaire sold his Switch console. Automatic L and eliminated from contention.

CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 says he has the game, we await his arrival to join.

Original post on page 830

Last edited:
Man knew damn well what answer he was gonna get :lol:
Hahaha well i wasnt able to get one earlier because I had too much fun doing a day trip to Kyoto. Might get it tomorrow but i'm open to advice on why i shouldn't and what add ons i should get if i do. :smile: getting it for Mario Tennis actually and maybe Zelda.

^ I wanna run too but I have to learn the short cuts. I was getting smacked on 200cc too.

Super Mario Party has an ONLINE MODE................

...........BUT it is only a few mini-games, not the full "Mario Party" experience (no BOARDS online)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – GameCube Controller live on Amazon
Posted 7 hours ago by Brian in GameCube, News, Switch | 5 Comments
New-Minus.png

Amazon has opened pre-orders for the GameCube controller Nintendo is releasing alongside Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. You can reserve it here. You can also reserve the GameCube controller adapter here.

**** Amazon pre-orders #NeverForget #SNESClassic :emoji_thumbsdown:

.................Best Buy is now doing pre-orders for the new Smash Ultimate GameCube Controller:pimp:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ninten...tendo-gamecube-system/6261539.p?skuId=6261539

Super Mario Party has an ONLINE MODE................

...........BUT it is only a few mini-games, not the full "Mario Party" experience (no BOARDS online)

People would take forever to take their turn online. A 20 turn game will take hours.

Back
Top Bottom