• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised they haven't announced Super Mario Maker 2 yet. But then again, the Wii U gamepad made it easier to create levels. How would they do that on the switch?

I didn’t think TWEWY was still releasing this year. They didn’t mention it at the Direct.

I'm surprised they haven't announced Super Mario Maker 2 yet. But then again, the Wii U gamepad made it easier to create levels. How would they do that on the switch?
Great question, but I’m sure they’ll split the screen or something. MARIO Maker 2 drops and the Wii’u will fall off an even larger cliff

Go online, tournaments then enter search by code. You will find us.
IMG-1323249657.jpg

So it's definitely back to the style of OG Mario Party which is good. Some concerns though

The maps look very small
It looks like you can only use the joycons.
Its only 10 coins for a star instead of 20 which is much easier
Not a fan of starting out with items and getting item spaces instead of buying from the shop

Looks fun, but it might be a "dumbed down" version of the classic Mario Party's

So it's definitely back to the style of OG Mario Party which is good. Some concerns though

The maps look very small
It looks like you can only use the joycons.
Its only 10 coins for a star instead of 20 which is much easier
Not a fan of starting out with items and getting item spaces instead of buying from the shop

Looks fun, but it might be a "dumbed down" version of the classic Mario Party's
u can use pro controller
they stated they are playing om a custom build
and that u dont start with items

I got to play Mario Tennis at E3. It’s soo much fun. A must have for the Switch. New Pokemon games with the poke ball controller is fun too and the features on that lil’ thing make it more fun.

Back
Top Bottom