• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally hope they're mostly fake.............especially that New Super Mario World rumor :smh:

Just give the 2D Mario fans a sequel to Super Mario 3D World instead of more of that "New SMB" garbage
Agreed. Never was a fan of New SMB

C'mon son. Cuphead? Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Mother 3D?

I obviously can't back my doubt with anything, but I'm heavily leaning towards fake to say the least.

C'mon son. Cuphead? Kingdom Hearts 3? Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Mother 3D?

I obviously can't back my doubt with anything, but I'm heavily leaning towards fake to say the least.

I chuckled when I saw FF7 Remake..............no way this is real, that thing ain't even ready yet on any platform LOL

- I’d love a New Super Mario World game but then again I’m not sure what world 5-1 looks like from NSMB.

- Final Fantasy VII is a timed console exclusive to PS4 so I’m sure SE can’t confirm nor deny and other consoles at the moment.

- Why not announce Fallout 76 for Switch at E3?

- Mario Maker would be dope

- Cuphead is an MS owned IP, right?

How many times y'all gonna keep falling for these fakes
stopitslime.png

Only one thing is confirmed and it's that damn Funko Pop exclusive that they've announced for Pikachu.

But if there is anything else true from the 4chan rumors, it's most likely the Smash Ultimate stuff.........the rest is LULZ at this point. Even the MK8 DX rumors can also be qualified as "reaching"

I’ve been hearing the King K Rool and Dixie Kong stuff a lot lately though from a bunch of different sources

Wouldn’t be surprised if at least that’s true

In addition to racing each other?

Ole stank boi

Is there a TDM mode though? Elimination? :lol:

Ain't no "in addition" is what I'm trying to say :lol:

They're hopping in matches together and competing for 1st place. There's a whole inner-thread power ranking list and all that.

I haven't touched MK8 or 8D so I don't know if those modes are there but I'd imagine there's at least some kind of Battle TDM mode.

:rofl: @ "Ole stank boi."

Back
Top Bottom