Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tried the switch for the first time at a homie's house

played the dodgeball game with 6 people

so damn fun

I finally got around to playing the Octopath Traveler Prologue demo and after an hour of playing and beating a boss, I went ahead and preordered it. I got bored with Bravely Default on the 3DS so I was a bit skeptical with OT but I found it enjoyable and quite nostalgi.

Any deals out there for a 256GB microSD? I may just have to cop a 200GB if not. $55 vs $85 on Amazon at the moment.

Any deals out there for a 256GB microSD? I may just have to cop a 200GB if not. $55 vs $85 on Amazon at the moment.
i believe theres some 128 deals out there
remember nintendo works miracles on their compression
im all digital
and still have like 4 gb left on the system
my 128gb card still chillin in its plastic

i believe theres some 128 deals out there
remember nintendo works miracles on their compression
im all digital
and still have like 4 gb left on the system
my 128gb card still chillin in its plastic
The Switch hacking scene is ramping up so I'm gonna need something bigger than 128GB :lol:. But I'm too cheap to pony up the extra 30 bucks for only 56GB more for the 256. The 200 seems to be the best value. I just noticed that Amazon Prime day is next week so I'll probably wait until then to see if they put anything on sale.

Yeah, Prime Day would be definitely the time to look out for something like microSD deals..........maybe even some deals on a few games as well (currently released games of course, 'cuz **** Amazon pre-orders)

Same results as your threesome
F39971C7-7A4F-4854-BA42-4EF792E32002.gif

Sorry to hear that fam

Download the app google express it’s just a place to check out currently they got 25% off 100 max discount. Might not be available in all cities

I haven’t ever used the dock
Try to charge it in the dock. Probably unrelated but when dudes were running Linux on their Switches and something went wrong the only way to recharge was by using the dock. Worth a try.

idk
they are so convenient really
my kids have 1 they share
plus i have one
maybe as a back up
or get it so they both have their own
and dont have to share
Get one to hack without worrying about a ban :evil::evil::evil:

Back
Top Bottom