new-super-mario-bros-deluxe-boxart.jpg

dope box art imo

EDIT:
peach shoe game is TRASH

only reason im really gonna get lets go
i wanna be able
have all the original 151 ready on deck
to transfer to the 2019 game

If they're using the Pokemon Bank, technically you can buy the digital version of Pokemon Red, Blue or Yellow on the 3DS/2DS to do that job instead............dunno why you need that as an excuse to buy Let's Go

i rather go into the 2019 game fresh. dont even care how many times i caught the same pokemon if its a new engine im down to redo it.

The smash switch have a design on the switch like the pokemon lets go bundle? Or is it only the dock and wack joy cons? Because I'll cop the dock on Ebay if that's the case

The smash switch have a design on the switch like the pokemon lets go bundle? Or is it only the dock and wack joy cons? Because I'll cop the dock on Ebay if that's the case
Yeah it’s just the dock that has the detail

The system itself is a regular black one aside from the lines on the joycons

Yeah it’s just the dock that has the detail

The system itself is a regular black one aside from the lines on the joycons
EZ pass then, no effort put into it. I might cop the pokemon switch tho. I just got the spidey ps4 pro. Nothing about the smash bundle says smash to me. Its boring

EZ pass then, no effort put into it. I might cop the pokemon switch tho. I just got the spidey ps4 pro. Nothing about the smash bundle says smash to me. Its boring

I agree they even offering $10 rewards at B.B. rn I almost checked out but I’m still thinking about

Why does it come out November 2 ? Holiday bundle? The game doesn’t come out til December seems odd

I agree they even offering $10 rewards at B.B. rn I almost checked out but I’m still thinking about

Why does it come out November 2 ? Holiday bundle? The game doesn’t come out til December seems odd
Cause the game is a digital copy.

that doesn't mean i gotta buy the one they putting out if i don't like it really, the dock looks cool the theme should of went off that but look at the joycons lol and nothing on the switch its self was a bummer and the release date is weird too...imagine going to pick your smash switch up and not being able to play the game til next month lol.(i mean it doesn't matter I own 5 games I think digitally) but I don't see myself using it til smash comes out anyway. there's too many games coming out rn...like red dead

And this is why I never give up my consoles hoping for a "limited collector's edition" to come out EVEN if I let my console sit in the dust for awhile..........'cuz when the limited edition console is announced AND it is absolutely mediocre, then :smh:

Yeah the "special edition" bundles have been disappointing. Doesn't work as well on Switch consoles as it does Xbox and PlayStation

It works on the 3DS b/c you can totally manipulate the design on the outer shell WITHOUT tampering with the main screen.

Since the Switch's main screen takes up a majority of the area space of the tablet, then yeah......point taken Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

Not much to customize on essentially a tablet screen

So apparently Assassin's Creed is coming to the Switch after all..................in Japan only, via cloud-streaming

Just watched the direct

It was good to me, new luigi game is gonna be great, that yoshi game looks legit idk. Town huh I wonder if the new Pokémon will be based off of that style or something. Anyways the monster looked weird but I’m down to try something new from gamefreak. All the final fantasy’s...I’ll cop xii only as I own the rest already. A lot of these games they showed I’d love to play and try but I bet they all 59.99 lol

Back
Top Bottom