• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dragon Ball FighterZ pre-order is the only way to obtain Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden on Switch
Posted 4 hours ago by Brian in News, Switch | 11 Comments
New-Minus.png

Bandai Namco is offering a neat pre-order bonus with pre-orders of Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch. By reserving the game, you’ll receive access to Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden, which originally appeared on Super Famicom.

There is just one thing you should be aware of. While in the past some pre-order bonuses have been offered to fans at a later date for purchase, it sounds like this won’t be happening with Super Butoden.

Nintendo Switch Online – NES games have suspend points, show cursor on your friend’s screen during online play
Posted on September 16, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

More and more details about the NES games included with Nintendo Switch Online are coming to light. The latest batch of information comes straight from the official site.

On the Nintendo Switch Online page for NES games, a couple of clips are shown. One of these confirms that suspend points will be included.

We’ve compiled that footage into the video below:

The same page also mentions how you can display a hand-shaped cursor on your friend’s screen when playing online:

When playing online, you can display a hand-shaped cursor on your friend’s screen. Use it to give hints or point out strategic locations. You can even clap to congratulate them.

highlighted a interesting bit from nintendo website about using mii characters in nsmb deluxe

Join Mario, Luigi, and pals for single-player or multiplayer fun anytime, anywhere!

aBv82qE6gvT1dImDk6KrRVI5DHiKHbOg.png

Take on two family-friendly, side-scrolling adventures with up to three friends* as you try to save the Mushroom Kingdom. Includes the New Super Mario Bros. U and harder, faster New Super Luigi U games—both of which include Nabbit and Toadette as playable characters!

Two games in one, for double the fun! Simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less-experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content—like a Hints gallery and helpful reference videos**—make this a perfect choice for anyone looking to introduce their family to the wonderful world of Mario. All a player needs is one Joy-Con™ controller, so two people can team up right out of the box! Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes in which you can also play as a Mii™ character: Challenges, Boost Rush, and Coin Battle!

• A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
  • Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
  • Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you!
  • Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos**, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.
  • Three additional modes—Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes!
  • Share the adventure with a friend! During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-Con controller, so no additional accessories are required. And to add two more players to the mix, all you need is one extra set of Joy-Con controllers (sold separately).

awww damn
thats trash as hell

Yeah, it's nothing nearly as exciting as them dropping a battle royale out of the blue.

Then again, do you think the developers that thought attaching your rank and gear to your save file made a lick of sense in 2017 could even put 100 ___s on a map competently?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's nothing nearly as exciting as them dropping a battle royale out of the blue.

Then again, do you think the developers that thought attaching your rank and gear to your save file in 2017 could even put 100 ___s on a map competently?
i don't even think its them
i think its the execs
the japanese execs

THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY IMPORTANT
EVEN FORGOT THIS WAS A FEATURE

How to Update Software Data Via a Local User
Applies to: Nintendo Switch

Instructions on how to update and exchange software data via local users on Nintendo Switch.

Additional Information:
  • This feature is available for consoles with system menu version 4.0.0 or higher.
  • In order to use this feature, an Internet connection is not required. However, a local user group must be created.
Complete These Steps:
Important:

Steps 1 - 3 must be performed by each of the Nintendo Switch consoles to be used with this feature:

1. Ensure your console has the latest system update.
  2. From the HOME Menu, select the icon for the software you wish to update without starting the game or application.
    Important:
    Ensure that all Nintendo Switch systems select the same software icon. If a different software is selected, you will not be able to join a local group.

hac-screenshot-homemenu-games.jpg
  3. Press the "+" or "-" Button on your controller, then select "Software Update" > "Match Version with Local Users" > "Next."
    • If this option is unavailable, you must install the latest system update on your console.
  4. Once all users are on the screen that allows them to either create or join a group, designate one user to select "Create Group."
    • The rest of the users must then select "Join Group" and select the local group created by the designated user.
  5. Once the desired users have joined the local group, the group creator must then select "Start Communication."
    • If there is software to update, all the user's software will be updated to match the most recent version of the group.

https://en-americas-support.nintend.../how-to-update-software-data-via-a-local-user

A bundle for a game that is already free............I hope they only charging the regular retail price for a Switch consoles on that bundle (I haven't checked yet as of this post).

yeah its retail, but nintendo is looking to run the holidays with all these bundles

preordered smash, that ultimate bundle was out of stock tho :/

yeah its retail, but nintendo is looking to run the holidays with all these bundles

preordered smash, that ultimate bundle was out of stock tho :/

Smash Joy Cons are still *** though (which I agree with everyone about it).............but that Dock is a must-have, and I hope we can find a way to cop that custom edition dock separately

i meant the steel case with pro controller the one flood posted on the last page, im sticking with my pokemon switch

but im sure ebay will have the dock for around 100 lol

they stay making this game sound trash
i keep tryna like it
but everytime the release new about it
it just kills my excitement

Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee details – no held items or abilities
Posted on September 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Serebii was recently able to go hands-on with Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee and has since shared some details from its hands-on report. A mix of new and old tidbits can be found below.

– IVs fully appear to be within the game
– Unclear if the IV spreads are identical to how they were in the games since Ruby & Sapphire
– Unclear what the situation with EVs is
– After some battles, an additional +1 appears in one stat such as Speed or Attack
– This +1 is also added with the candy obtained from transferring Pokemon
– No held items in the game
– No option to make a Pokemon hold an item
– Therefore items such as Choice Band cannot be found
– Abilities also aren’t in the game
– Experience is weighted more towards capture than battle
– You typically seem to earn more experience points catching Pokemon but you will get bonuses if it’s a new Pokemon, quality of capture, etc.
– Synchronising capture with a second player locally also boosts the experience bonus
– Lure item lasts for a few minutes which increases wild Pokemon spawns
– Pinap Berries will increase chances of finding an item after catching a Pokemon
– These items are typically berries
– Pokemon react differently to you based on species
– Some are docile while others while charge at you or Abra will teleport away if it spots you
– The trainer battles end with Poke Balls being given in order to continue capture
– Combat Points are in the game, which are just a quick visual representation of the stats of a Pokemon taking on the Pokemon’s level, stats and any stat boosts
– The partner Pokemon do appear to have larger base stats
– The base power of Eevee’s Sizzly Slide, Bouncy Bubble and Buzzy Buzz moves is 90
– Jessie, James & Meowth appear only on in Viridian City and just replace the old man who needed his coffee who then shows you how to catch Pokemon
– Won’t battle them until Mt. Moon
– Given the first customization option, the sportswear matching the default outfit of the trainer, by the rival’s sister as you leave Pallet Town
– Items are grouped into multiple categories
– Your Pokemon Box is in your bag, as are Capture Items such as Berries and Balls, Healing Items, Battle Items such as Guard Spec. and Mega Stones, Candy, etc.
– With this, you can also have items from other categories outside the main item list such as Lures, Town Map, Fossils and other key or miscellaneous items
– As with previous games, each gender option contains four different options of character skintone
– Some play of the Support Player function where a second player can play in the game
– Their following Pokemon is the second in your party and you share the same 6 Pokemon for battle
– In this mode, the second player also can’t interact with items, wild Pokemon or trainers

NINTENDO TAKES THE 11TH SPOT IN FORBES' "TOP 250 RELIABLE COMPANIES" LIST

18 September, 2018 by rawmeatcowboy | Comments: 2

There have been a lot of lists from various organizations lately, and now Forbes Japan is getting in on the action with their list of the 'top 250 reliable companies,' which is part of its 'Global 2000' feature that focuses on the entire world. In that massive list, Nintendo has come in at 11th place worldwide. When you look at things from a Japanese perspective, this would mean Nintendo was actually voted the #1 most reliable company in Japan, edging out Toyota. You can find the worldwide top 12 below.

1. Walt Disney (USA)
2. Hilton (USA)
3. Ferrari (Italy)
4. VISA (USA)
5. Paypal (USA)
6. Netflix (USA)
7. Siemens (Germany)
8. Amazon (USA)
9. Marriott International (USA)
10. Mastercard (USA)
11. Nintendo (Japan)
12. Toyota (Japan)

Copping the online today even though I really don't want to. I really wanna back up my saves because I lost 120 hours of Zelda last year when Nintendo lost my saves last year. Really sucks that Pokemon wont be able to be backed up, makes no sense. I guess I'll leave all my 15 year old pokemon on my 3ds games. Dont have to worry about those breaking as easy as the switch does. At this point I might just hack my switch to do local back ups. Smh

Back
Top Bottom