• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F2D0099D-2E4C-415C-A2D0-23A7A2F846B4.png
Here’s the Pokémon

After trying it out at Target the other night I'm super interested in getting a Switch. Target has a deal where if you buy a console you get a game for 50% off. I was wondering if there are any better deals out there now or if you guys think there will be a deal on the console come Black Friday.

99.7% sure there won’t be a discount on the console it’s self as the switch isn’t 2 years old yet.

Pretty ok deal. Maybe you can get a better one by waiting. But I’m sure everyone expects the switch to be in high demand during the holidays

Nintendo fulfills wish of terminal cancer patient to play Smash Bros. Ultimate
Posted on September 21, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Random, Switch

Sometimes we can forget how cruel the world can be. Chris Taylor, who goes by the alias SpookyWoobler on Twitter, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer after battling the disease successfully in the past.

Unfortunately, Chris was told that he only has a few months left to live. He recently expressed fear on Twitter that he won’t make it to the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which is still some ways out as it’s planned for an early December launch:

Chris Taylor@SpookyWoobler

· Sep 13, 2018

Im really scared i won't be able to play ultimate

December is a long way away for someone who is already bedridden...

3:54 PM - Sep 13, 2018

After gaining support from the community and catching the company’s attention, Nintendo followed through by allowing Chris to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ahead of release. Chris says two representatives stopped by his house early today and was given an opportunity to play the E3 demo:

· 3h

WE DID IT GUYS

Today two nintendo reps came down with the E3 demo of Smash Ultimate and i got to play it for 3 hours with a local friend, my brother and my mom :smile:

I got pictures incoming but still like holy ****

Thanks to everyone who did this for me, you're all the real champ

I found out they were coming around Tuesday and couldn't say cause even a switch with a demo on it is a high value target to be stolen, same for as why i didn't get to keep the demo (though i absolutely expected that)

Seriously though, thank you all so much, you all did this

10:35 AM - Sep 21, 2018

Our best wishes go out to Chris during this difficult time.

Nintendo fulfills wish of terminal cancer patient to play Smash Bros. Ultimate
Posted on September 21, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Random, Switch

Sometimes we can forget how cruel the world can be. Chris Taylor, who goes by the alias SpookyWoobler on Twitter, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer after battling the disease successfully in the past.

Unfortunately, Chris was told that he only has a few months left to live. He recently expressed fear on Twitter that he won’t make it to the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which is still some ways out as it’s planned for an early December launch:

· Sep 13, 2018

Im really scared i won't be able to play ultimate

December is a long way away for someone who is already bedridden...

3:54 PM - Sep 13, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

After gaining support from the community and catching the company’s attention, Nintendo followed through by allowing Chris to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ahead of release. Chris says two representatives stopped by his house early today and was given an opportunity to play the E3 demo:

· 3h

WE DID IT GUYS

Today two nintendo reps came down with the E3 demo of Smash Ultimate and i got to play it for 3 hours with a local friend, my brother and my mom :smile:

I got pictures incoming but still like holy ****

Thanks to everyone who did this for me, you're all the real champ

I found out they were coming around Tuesday and couldn't say cause even a switch with a demo on it is a high value target to be stolen, same for as why i didn't get to keep the demo (though i absolutely expected that)

Seriously though, thank you all so much, you all did this

10:35 AM - Sep 21, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Our best wishes go out to Chris during this difficult time.

tocry.png

I thought the same thing. They couldn’t get the final copy?

It's likely still being fine-tuned (as in, there is no 'final copy' yet), so that's the easiest stable build to carry around/put out there, plus they wouldn't have to be concerned about spoilers.

Duke said he wanted to play Ultimate, and he got to play Ultimate. There are plenty of reasons to hit Nintendo with criticism, but this isn't one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom