• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copping the online today even though I really don't want to. I really wanna back up my saves because I lost 120 hours of Zelda last year when Nintendo lost my saves last year. Really sucks that Pokemon wont be able to be backed up, makes no sense. I guess I'll leave all my 15 year old pokemon on my 3ds games. Dont have to worry about those breaking as easy as the switch does. At this point I might just hack my switch to do local back ups. Smh
why???
u dont even run with us u bum *** gamestop employee

Work for a luxury car dealership. Ain't you a janitor tho?
not currently
i have been before
FEW years ago though
worked for the county
for like 3 years
started out at 25 and some change/hr
left for another job
but when i left i was making 29/hr
plus full benefits and had 401k
so whats ur point????
u thought u was clowning me???

EDIT:
btw
what kinda car u drive
mr luxury car salesman
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

not currently
i have been before
FEW years ago though
worked for the county
for like 3 years
started out at 25 and some change/hr
left for another job
but when i left i was making 29/hr
plus full benefits and had 401k
so whats ur point????
u thought u was clowning me???

EDIT:
btw
what kinda car u drive
mr luxury car salesman
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Not a salesman, I remember when I was hourly. Nah fan, not clowning. Just wondering. I got a 2016Honda Accord and a 2019 e450 coming in soon. Recently gave my mom my old Lexus SC because she loves it. Any more questions?

Not a salesman, I remember when I was hourly. Nah fan, not clowning. Just wondering. I got a 2016Honda Accord and a 2019 e450 coming in soon.
this???
3a8747ae116de2c78ccf68045f6cdd8dx.jpg

Switch update out now (version 6.0.0)
Posted on September 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Update: Full update notes from Nintendo added below.

Original: Switch’s next major update is live. Version 6.0.0 is out now for all users, highlighted by the addition of Nintendo Switch Online features.

Nintendo hasn’t published the full details about the update, but they should be arriving soon. We’ll add them in here as soon as we have the information.

Nintendo Switch Online* features and functionality have been added, including:

• Save Data Cloud Backup
    • User your internet connection to back up game save data for compatible games
    • Some games are not compatible with Save Data Cloud
    • To back up save data or download a previous backup, head to System Settings > Data Management > Save Data Cloud Backup
    *Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Save Data Cloud backup available in compatible games. Terms apply. To learn more, click here.
Added the following system functionality

• Upload up to four Album screenshots at once on supported social network services
    • Only one captured video can be uploaded at once
  • Select from six new Captain Toad icons for your user
    • To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Profile
  • Play your digital software and content on non-primary consoles by linking your Nintendo Account
    • The term “active console” has been renamed “primary console” in Nintendo eShops
    • Playing software in multiple consoles has certain restrictions
  • Display of Nintendo Switch News articles will be limited to match the restricted software parental controls setting selections
    • Please note that the restriction will only apply to News articles distributed after the release of version 6.0.0.
  • Change the layout of the USB keyboard to the desired language
    • To change the language, head to the System Settings > System > USB Keyboard
Removed the following system functionality

• After installing the system update, it will no longer be possible to unlink your Nintendo Account from your Nintendo Switch user
General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including:

• Compatibility improvements have been made for a controller licensed by Nintendo

came with the update
seems similar to folks with multiple ps4's or xbox's in the house

What Are the Differences Between a Primary and Non-Primary Nintendo Switch Console?
Applies to: Nintendo Switch

The first time you use your Nintendo Account to connect to the Nintendo Switch eShop, the Nintendo Switch console you use will be activated as the primary console for your Nintendo Account. After you have designated your Nintendo Account's primary console you can still link that account to other Nintendo Switch consoles, but these consoles will not be activated as primary consoles.

hac-photo-drm-primconsole1.png

When using the primary console, any user on that device can play downloadable content you have purchased. You are also not required to connect online prior to using downloadable content on your primary console (an Internet connection is required to use online features or games which require a subscription service).

If you deactivate your primary console, the next time you use your Nintendo Account to connect to Nintendo eShop on a Nintendo Switch console, that console will become your Nintendo Account's primary console.

To verify whether a console is the primary console for your Nintendo Account, check the "Primary Console Status" in your Nintendo eShop Account Information.

Key Points:
Primary Console:

• You can have one primary console at a time for your Nintendo Account.
  • The first Nintendo Switch console you use to connect to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch will become your primary console.
  • While using the primary console, any user account on the console can play the downloadable content you have purchased.
  • While using the primary console, you do not need to have an active Internet connection while playing downloadable software.
    • An Internet connection is still required to use online features or games which require a subscription service.
  • You can change which Nintendo Switch console is your primary console but you must first deactivate the current primary console.

Non-Primary Console:

• A Nintendo Account can be linked to Nintendo Switch consoles that are not designated as the primary console, however, some functionality differs from when a Nintendo Account is used on a primary console.
  • While using a non-primary console, you can still use the Nintendo Account to access the Nintendo eShop, purchase and download software, and under certain conditions, play your downloadable software.
  • While using a non-primary console, you must have an active Internet connection to play downloadable content.
    • If you lose your Internet connection while playing downloadable content on a non-primary console, your game will pause after a certain amount of time; however, once you connect online again, you will be able to resume from the point you left off.
  • While using a non-primary console, downloadable content can only be started by the user that purchased the content.
  • When using downloadable software on a non-primary console, your game will pause if your Nintendo Account is used to access downloadable software on any other Nintendo Switch console.

hac-photo-drm-primconsole6.png
hac-photo-drm-primconsole7.png
hac-photo-drm-primconsole8.png

How It Works:
Activating your primary console:

1. Link a Nintendo Account to your Nintendo Switch console.
  2. Access the Nintendo eShop and select your Nintendo Account.
  3. If the Nintendo Account does not already have an active console, this console will become the primary console for your Nintendo Account.

Making a different console the primary console:

1. Access the Nintendo eShop on your primary console and deactivate the console for your Nintendo Account from the user menu.
    • If you do not have access to the original console, you can also deactivate a primary console off-device once per year.
    • Off-device deactivations can be done by visiting accounts.nintendo.com, selecting "Shop Menu", and then "Deactivate Primary Console".
  2. On the second Nintendo Switch console, use the same Nintendo Account to access the Nintendo Switch eShop. This is now the activated console for your account.

so supposedly
nintendo mapped the buttons horribly
or at least what folks are saying
some i assume
nintendo did it purposely to finesse folks to buy the nes controller :lol:

nintendo has super mario party up for pre purchase
i believe they give u 300 bonus coins if u prepurchase
u can also use gold coins to purchase nintendo online

If you change your region to Japan, you can also download the Famicom app, which has the same games as the NES app, but with different box art.

just updated everything and bout to try out new online
dont forget to update ur pro controllers if yall have em

Back
Top Bottom