• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazon: Switch-compatible 400GB microSD card down to $100 – lowest price yet
Posted on September 26, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Amazon has significantly reduced the cost of Switch-compatible microSD cards as part of its deal of the day. The full sale can be found here.

The one card we’ll highlight is the 400GB version. It started out at $249.99, but is all the way down to $99.99. This is by far the lowest price we’ve seen, so if you’re looking to increase Switch storage, it’s not a bad way to go.

HURRY NOT GOONA LAST LONG

what yall think about bowsette? :nerd::evil:
Bowsette.jpg

Bought my switch today. Mario Odyssey and Tennis, Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley, Hyperlight Drifter all on deck. Want to at DK Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart I feel like I need to get but I'm torn between the two.

Bought my switch today. Mario Odyssey and Tennis, Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley, Hyperlight Drifter all on deck. Want to at DK Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart I feel like I need to get but I'm torn between the two.
Yeah get both but MK8 first if you have to pick one

DK is a really good game but it’s also one of those games where once you beat it you’ll never touch it again

Also, drop your friend code

Last edited:
Gotta grab Zelda too.

Copped Rocket league for my kids...but i started playing as well and its fun as hell...Down to play with some NTers :nerd:

Pikachu and Eevee embark on a road trip across the U.S. to demo Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee
Posted on September 29, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo and The Pokemon Company have announced a special opportunity to try out Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee. Starting today in Los Angeles with multi-platinum recording artist, actress and Pokemon fan Jordin Sparks, fans will be able to play the upcoming games in select locations leading up to the November 16 launch.

Aside from a playable demo, the pop-up tour will feature Pikachu- and Eevee-themed trucks, fun photo opportunities, special giveaways (while supplies last), a chance to go hands-on with the Poke Ball Plus, and an exclusive Pokemon Snapchat filter. Pokemon GO players may even encounter a higher frequency of Pikachu and Eevee sightings near the events.

The Pokemon: Let’s Go, Road Trip! will visit seven additional cities across the United States, culminating with a midnight launch event at Nintendo NY on the evening of November 15. The rest of the locations are as follows:

• San Francisco, California
    Oct. 6, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Seattle, Washington
    Oct. 13, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Dallas, Texas
    Oct. 20, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Topeka, Kansas
    Oct. 27, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Chicago, Illinois
    Nov. 3, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Boston, Massachusetts
    Nov. 10, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • New York, New York
    Nov. 15

Which method are you guys buying most of your switch games... Physical or Digital?

Back
Top Bottom