• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh wow, didn’t know it was joycon only. I’m not about to spend $70 just to have four joycons when I already have two and two pro controllers. Just canceld my preorder. Thanks for the heads up!

So how do you play the mini games docked in some gameplays?
bruh
i posted videos
theres like 5 hours worth of super mario party gameplay a page or so back
of them playing docked
playing on a big *** screen
docked is the way to play
unless u on the plane
then table top

Just copped me a switch and that new super mario party. :pimp: I’m ready.
B34C93FB-3A71-4E8E-96B1-795ADF4269D7.jpeg

rumors going around animal crossing may release march/april 2019

I heard rumors that it might be earlier than that..........the rumors are targeting Feb/March 2019, speculating to be Nintendo's "secret weapon" to reach that 20M additional total units goal for the 2nd full fiscal year of the Nintendo Switch (not Pokemon, Smash, and/or NSMBU Deluxe as we all thought)

Super Mario Party doesn't have online mode right? I thought it'd be cool to do a 20 turn game online against different people

Naw - I cannot read Japanese, what does that bundle include and how much does it cost in $USD?

Also - this is my first post ever in this NT Nintendo thread, so excuse me if I missed any links or articles about any deals. :lol:

Naw - I cannot read Japanese, what does that bundle include and how much does it cost in $USD?

Also - this is my first post ever in this NT Nintendo thread, so excuse me if I missed any links or articles about any deals. :lol:

I'm still trying to find the translation itself..........it just popped up on Reddit actually. I'm still looking in that reddit thread to see if there is an exact word-for-word translation of that tweet, especially for a listing price. Since it is basically the Switch + Super Mario Party + a choice of customizable joy cons, the price ain't gonna be $400.......probably more than that by my estimate

I heard rumors that it might be earlier than that..........the rumors are targeting Feb/March 2019, speculating to be Nintendo's "secret weapon" to reach that 20M additional total units goal for the 2nd full fiscal year of the Nintendo Switch (not Pokemon, Smash, and/or NSMBU Deluxe as we all thought)
what if its a mmo :wow::wow:

Super Mario Party doesn't have online mode right? I thought it'd be cool to do a 20 turn game online against different people
do yall actually read this thread
or skim through it
yes it has online mp
info has been posted numerous times
but only for minigames
not the board games

Back
Top Bottom