• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My friend code is SW-1052-4690-3733. I'm down for adding anybody. Only got Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and Mario Party for online play (I think Mario Party is online) right now, but I will be a day one Smasher on Pearl Harbor Day.

The Irony that Japan is going to make a worldwide impact on that day in the form of Currency is quite Ironic after I just typed that sentence. No disrespect intended to anyone btw.

My friend code is SW-1052-4690-3733. I'm down for adding anybody. Only got Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and Mario Party for online play (I think Mario Party is online) right now, but I will be a day one Smasher on Pearl Harbor Day.

The Irony that Japan is going to make a worldwide impact on that day in the form of Currency is quite Ironic after I just typed that sentence. No disrespect intended to anyone btw.
Get mk8 asap

Get mk8 asap

I was at one of my local Mom & Pop Retro Game Stores, and the owner told me that it's the best Mario Kart since the Gamecube version. I enjoyed the demo at Best Buy a couple months back. I'm going to wait till Black Friday sales come out in the coming weeks, but it is on sale on Amazon so worst case scenario, I'll price match at Best Buy. Same with the Pro Controller if anyone's looking (59.80 on Amazon).

I'm going to wait to see if there is any truth to the change in the special controllers like Xenoblade.

I’m buying a new 2 new pro controllers and 2 GameCube-switch controllers. Between that ant the joycon attachments I’m set for any guests who want to come over and get blessed. Telling all my friends trying to come over and play to buy themselves a controller now.

I’m buying a new 2 new pro controllers and 2 GameCube-switch controllers. Between that ant the joycon attachments I’m set for any guests who want to come over and get blessed. Telling all my friends trying to come over and play to buy themselves a controller now.
im a still whoop u though.....................

im a still whoop u though.....................

Naughty you trash dog :lol: I haven’t been showing my Switch any love. Still playing Spider-Man and now I’m plotting RDR2 and Spider-Man DLC. Bout to switch up my whole gaming schedule and get back on Street Fighter 5 on my PS4 and MK8 to dust off the switch. Probably run a little bit of smash 4 on the Wii U to get my juices flowing again. December 7th is right around the corner. Told my boys I’m holding a tournament in preparation the day before with every Smash Bros and a pot. Surprisingly we got a $30 pot going on Smash 64. Got my 64 and all my 64 controllers still working 20+ years later surprisingly. Putting on vacation time that week as well.

Thanks bigjny88 bigjny88 . I was planning on getting the PowerA Wireless anyways. Now it's just a matter of what color to get. I think Purple is cool because it's the original Gamecube Color, but since it's wireless, I kinda wanna go with the Grey since it's the original Wavebird color. Then there's the Black, but I feel like all my controllers will end up Black. I guess it'll be a gametime decision when I pick up Smash on the 7th.

Thanks bigjny88 bigjny88 . I was planning on getting the PowerA Wireless anyways. Now it's just a matter of what color to get. I think Purple is cool because it's the original Gamecube Color, but since it's wireless, I kinda wanna go with the Grey since it's the original Wavebird color. Then there's the Black, but I feel like all my controllers will end up Black. I guess it'll be a gametime decision when I pick up Smash on the 7th.

Black is technically one of the 3 OG Gamecube colors as well........too bad the pre-orders for the Smash Ultimate Nintendo Gamecube Controller are all sold-out AND will be coming out next Friday (only $30 if you did pre-order)

Y’all sticking your chest out real big now that the game isn’t out but I guarantee you gonna be crickets when it drops

Naughty you trash dog :lol: I haven’t been showing my Switch any love. Still playing Spider-Man and now I’m plotting RDR2 and Spider-Man DLC. Bout to switch up my whole gaming schedule and get back on Street Fighter 5 on my PS4 and MK8 to dust off the switch. Probably run a little bit of smash 4 on the Wii U to get my juices flowing again. December 7th is right around the corner. Told my boys I’m holding a tournament in preparation the day before with every Smash Bros and a pot. Surprisingly we got a $30 pot going on Smash 64. Got my 64 and all my 64 controllers still working 20+ years later surprisingly. Putting on vacation time that week as well.

I'm taking vacation on December 7th as well. I'm not loading up on controllers like most though, I'm only getting 1 Gamecube Controller, 1 Pro Controller (depending on BF sales I may get two: One Nintendo and One PowerA) and possibly the adapter for others to bring their GC controllers. Anybody else will have to play with the joycon grip. I'm going to learn to play all styles just in case so their are no excuses when guests come over.

Black is technically one of the 3 OG Gamecube colors as well........too bad the pre-orders for the Smash Ultimate Nintendo Gamecube Controller are all sold-out AND will be coming out next Friday (only $30 if you did pre-order)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ninten...tendo-gamecube-system/6261539.p?skuId=6261539

Try Best Buy, I think they still have it and you can probably set it to store pick up.

I'm not talking no trash. I haven't played quality Smash since 2009 or whenever Brawl was out.

i had a gc controller AND classic controller
used whatever was closest at that moment

I had two Silver GC Controllers (regular and wavebird) and two Classic Controllers, but when my brother sold the Wii, he sold all those too. It sucks, but I'm definitely not getting these old controllers. Prices are too high especially with the new ones only being 30 brand new. Even if I bought a GC, I'd just buy 4 SBU GC controllers.

I would love the "Emerald Blue" Japanese controller for GC though. Turquoise is my favorite color.

Bowser has been constantly getting nerfed since brawl.
but was still whooping u with him
9B661FFA-4490-4D2D-8986-BB8C223F39B4.gif

Back
Top Bottom