• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen you on but it is impossible to link up or communicate on Nintendo :smh:. It is unacceptable that there isn’t a message system on the switch. Like - do whe need to exchange cell phone numbers at this point? :lol:
I’m always on hahah

You need to use the chat

That’s how we be communicating

Playstion One Classic games list is SUPER TRASH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

D1F9B88F-3FAB-4F1A-8693-8EBF8B8711DD.jpeg

There's some sleepers on there, but definitely limited compared to having classics. It's basically a year 94-97 Games list.

I'm hoping for FighterZ to hit that $35 and under during Black Friday. I want to Cop, but $60 is just too much right.

Megaman x4 or x5 would've been a good choice for the PS. Ive been playing it on the Switch :lol:

Maybe
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Legend of Dragoon

No Crash
No Spyro
No Tomb Raider
No Parappa the Rappa
No Marvel vs Capcom
No Medal of Honor
No Spider-Man
No Gran Turismo
No Gex
No Ape Escape
No Megaman

BASUUURRAAAAA

Tomb Raider is Basura period and Marvel vs. Capcom's worst port was on Playstation. I'd agree more on Alpha 3.

Good little article on why most of those didn't work - 5 reasons why PlayStation Classic is missing classic PlayStation games - Polygon

Megaman x4 or x5 would've been a good choice for the PS. Ive been playing it on the Switch :lol:

Maybe
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Legend of Dragoon

Amazing game right there that if the Collection didn't just come out on Switch, I think would've been ported.

I looked at some of the other numbers. Each Pokémon that comes out does at least 16 million no matter the console. It really has me intrigued what type of numbers Eevee and Pikachu are about to do.

I haven’t even picked up the top two games yet and with the holidays looming, their salea about to blossom even more. I can see why Nintendo does not care about 3rd Party Support. They’re top 10s of games sold per console are dominated by first party. Here I thought Nintendo was lacking for years after the Wii. Those boys printing money.

Mario dlc?????? :nerd: :nerd:

Nintendo president says more DLC happening for “big games”, no further holiday games to be announced, more
Posted on October 30, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Switch

A few more tidbits have emerged from Nintendo’s financial results briefing held in Japan today. President Shuntaro Furukawa shared the following:

– Sees more DLCs for existing “big” games
– No plans for eSports biz, yet
– All holiday titles now announced (no add’l surprises)
– Won’t use Nintendo IP in Dragalia Lost
– >50% Online users bought annual plan
– Fortnite still doing well

Keep watching after the Nintendo Direct for a Nintendo Treehouse: Live presentation. It will feature live gameplay of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Diablo III: Eternal Edition.

Back
Top Bottom