• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So does the game drop today or what, I see the release date is later but the console and LE controllers are coming out today?

So does the game drop today or what, I see the release date is later but the console and LE controllers are coming out today?

Yeah, all the Smash LE hardware accessories come out today.

I had an e-mail earlier this week from Gamestop informing that I had a pre-order waiting to be picked up on today's date, and it was the LE Gamecube Controller and Adapter I pre-ordered back in June along with Smash Ultimate.

You guys think the GC controller will sell out? I kinda want to wait on the PowerA Wireless as well.

You guys think the GC controller will sell out? I kinda want to wait on the PowerA Wireless as well.

Truth......they won't sell out today. When I went to pick mine up at around noon, there was like 5-6 of those controllers sitting on the shelf behind the Gamestop register.

Will they sell out by the end of this weekend? Maybe

Ready for let’s go Eevee. Bout to purchase LE controllers this weekend and maybe one pro, will wait on the Smash Bros pro controller as well. Is the Adaptor for the the GC controller backwards compatible with the Wii U? Still holding my Ultimate Smash tourney with all Smash Bros being played and realized that I only have 4 controllers that can be used with the Wii U

Ready for let’s go Eevee. Bout to purchase LE controllers this weekend and maybe one pro, will wait on the Smash Bros pro controller as well. Is the Adaptor for the the GC controller backwards compatible with the Wii U? Still holding my Ultimate Smash tourney with all Smash Bros being played and realized that I only have 4 controllers that can be used with the Wii U
I believe so

if u got a pro controller
no reason to get a gc controller
nintendo and their damn peripherals
they can get yall to buy a damn 17 year old controller
for only 1 game
but cant bring back the damn games from that system that used that controller

To be fair, they are releasing Resident Evil 0, 1 Remake, and 4 next year. I’ll probably play with a pro, but at least those could use GC as well I’m assuming. At the least, the Power A GC controller is recognized as a Pro Controller by the system so it’ll definitely work.

if u got a pro controller
no reason to get a gc controller
nintendo and their damn peripherals
they can get yall to buy a damn 17 year old controller
for only 1 game
but cant bring back the damn games from that system that used that controller

:emoji_clap:

889B9922-9AE1-4EEE-8256-EBF8857DF7D9.jpeg
Got this in the mail today :pimp:

Bruh they stressing a wired connection for Smash Online. They all about that “anti-Lag” in connection,input,etc. lol
Input lag ain’t been a thing since 2012 man

They just wanna milk y’all for an adapter because they know you’ll buy it so people can use their precious 17 year old controller

I cant adapt to the pro controller for smash. Tried it with brawl and sm4sh. Just didn't work for me. Maybe I'm just an old fart. Anybody cop the smash bundle and wanna sell the dock?

I cant adapt to the pro controller for smash. Tried it with brawl and sm4sh. Just didn't work for me. Maybe I'm just an old fart. Anybody cop the smash bundle and wanna sell the dock?

Japan is selling the docks and joy cons solo. I don't know where, but they are possible to import.

Back
Top Bottom