• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: I played all the time with you guys on the Wii U. Truthfully I rarely play my Switch these days. I’ll have a lot of time to dust it off during the holidays especially at the top of December for Smash Bros. I was in the group me but took myself out cause I had my real name :lol:
u can have ur real name
half of us know each other real name anyway
all i hear from u is excuses
sounding kinda.......lame
if u ask me

You keep that same twinkle in your eye when Smash is hear.
I’m ready
E8073FDE-3F15-4022-8A54-A01A317C687E.jpeg

Question for Everyone: I'm leaning towards picking up a Pro Controller, but I'm seeing some awful reviews of Analog sticks "ghosting" and of course the D-Pad issues.

How bad is it really? I'll buy a protection plan just in case(Going to do the same with my joy cons too and console too next week), but I'm just trying to make sure I make the smart move when buying. Any advice or comments are appreciated.

Question for Everyone: I'm leaning towards picking up a Pro Controller, but I'm seeing some awful reviews of Analog sticks "ghosting" and of course the D-Pad issues.

How bad is it really? I'll buy a protection plan just in case(Going to do the same with my joy cons too and console too next week), but I'm just trying to make sure I make the smart move when buying. Any advice or comments are appreciated.
Standard pro controller can be had for $60 and is 100% worth it

Dpad leaves something to be desired but other than that it’s damn near perfect imo

Anyone else have problems with the cords for charging? They get loose and stop working. I’m on my 3rd one. Been just buying them on amazon and swapping them out but it’s a pain in the ***

I got a pro controller recently. Got nothing bad to say about it so far..

Anyone got the 8bitdo controller though? Looks pretty cool.

1_SNES30_Pro.0.jpg

^I haven't had any problems with the charging cable. Mines is still in the box lol. I've been using the same one for my phone and tablet.

Attachments

• rBVaSlqnfDaAF2-nAAL0ggB8ZBA958.jpg
    rBVaSlqnfDaAF2-nAAL0ggB8ZBA958.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 4

From what I know, there hasn't been any problems with pro controllers drifting, just the new GC controllers. Pro controller is dope, d pad can be janky like flood said but definitely playable. I gave mine to my niece and now I'm missing mine. Hoping to the the Xenoblade controller for cheap

1_SNES30_Pro.0.jpg

^I haven't had any problems with the charging cable. Mines is still in the box lol. I've been using the same one for my phone and tablet.

I got the older 8bitdo controller. It was soo dope to play SF 2 with that thing. Never had any problems with it. Been looking to grab one of these too

Standard pro controller can be had for $60 and is 100% worth it

Dpad leaves something to be desired but other than that it’s damn near perfect imo

I guess my fear is that I play fighters, so I'm thinking about when I get DBFZ, BB Cross Tag, SNK Heroines, Etc. Idk I think I'm going to cop the Smash Pro and hope it's like the Xenoblade 2 one. I'm moving in a couple months and definitely have to be smart with my purchases.

I guess my fear is that I play fighters, so I'm thinking about when I get DBFZ, BB Cross Tag, SNK Heroines, Etc. Idk I think I'm going to cop the Smash Pro and hope it's like the Xenoblade 2 one. I'm moving in a couple months and definitely have to be smart with my purchases.
I will say that having the dpad for combos and specials in FighterZ isn’t easy at all because the dpad is too sensitive and finicky for a game that requires precise movement and decision making like that

That being said I’ve really grown to like using the analog stick for that game and find that it’s actually a lot easier to string combos and specials because the commands are a lot more accurate and precise on the analog than the dpad

1_SNES30_Pro.0.jpg

I have that 8bitdo, it's awesome. Battery life is good and it pairs just fine. Great for Fortnite and I'm sure every other game. It also doubles as my controller for my Retropie which is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom