• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My kid is on it. Reallly only okays Minecraft and splatoon. Left stick breaks all the time to were it’s always moving your character left or down. Annoying. For 80 bucks those things should be bullet proof. I have nes controllers that still work perfectly
Your kid prolly chewing on em

I am enjoying the World of Spirit mode. I will do a few unlocks of spirits and progress the map, then go to the main menu to play a random unlock challenger.
Then go back in WoS, rinse and repeat.

Seems like you cant use all the characters you have unlocked in Spirit Adventure mode.

World of Spirit is wasted potential imo. Smash could’ve went with a full blown story this go round and they goofed :smh:

I tried WoS too and couldn't get into it, already did that with DBFZ and it felt like a chore. Nearing the finish line as far as unlocking everybody, at 66. Still trying to settle on a main

World of Spirit is wasted potential imo. Smash could’ve went with a full blown story this go round and they goofed :smh:

Sakurai is still salty about the Subspace Emissary YouTube leaks back in the day, which is probably why the new story mode feels "less cinematic" than normal AND more..............repetitive in gameplay.

Love and respect for him creating Smash Ultimate and his work he gave to this franchise, but man.........he needs to give up the salt on the cut-scenes being leaked LOL (Granted, I do agree that it was disrespectful to leak them in the first place anyway)

Sakurai is still salty about the Subspace Emissary YouTube leaks back in the day, which is probably why the new story mode feels "less cinematic" than normal.

Love and respect for him creating Smash Ultimate and his work he gave to this franchise, but man.........he needs to give up the salt on the cut-scenes being leaked LOL (Granted, I do agree that it was disrespectful to leak them in the first place anyway)
No coherent story with all them characters coulda been told
Never played kingdom hearts
But hear the story is so trash similarly

No coherent story with all them characters coulda been told
Never played kingdom hearts
But hear the story is so trash similarly
I just played through KH 1&2 last year. The stories aren’t trash imo, confusing as hell...hell yea :lol:

They didn’t have to include every character in the story either. A good amount of the characters in this games are trash anyway, could have made them lackies or something :lol:

I tried WoS too and couldn't get into it, already did that with DBFZ and it felt like a chore. Nearing the finish line as far as unlocking everybody, at 66. Still trying to settle on a main

Exactly. I haven't finished the DBFZ story mode for the exact same reason. The recycled "fight evil versions of heroes to unlock them" thing that fighting games do is stale. :smh:
K.rool is a Demi god in the right hands . His up b is too good . Been playing with incenaroar lately and he’s good recover sucks though and they def didn’t do my guy star wolf any favors with his recovery now .

Yeah K. Rool is ridiculous. I see a lot of people complaining about him already :lol: Been trying to pick up Incineroar too ....but that up recovery is TRASH. If you get an opponent that can keep you off the stage....R.I.P.

Smash patch 1.2 available now

Looks like they addressed the horrible matchmaking problem

CA9DE2B3-1302-4FBC-8BBF-FF62476B749C.jpeg

Piranha Plant, King K. Rool, Ice Climbers amiibo up on GameStop / Amazon
Posted on December 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Retailers currently have amiibo in stock that will be launching in January. GameStop has Piranha Plant, King K. Rool, and Ice Climbers in stock. The first two are also up on Amazon.

You can pre-order the latest amiibo on GameStop here. Amazon has them here.

Bruh I had no idea black people were so into this smash bros until I met all my black homies in the military playing it getting into heated arguments :lol:

Back
Top Bottom