• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody having trouble connecting more than 4 controllers to their Switch? I managed to get 5 players in Smash but cannot for the life of me hook up a 6th. They make it such a pain imo. I’ve tried hooking up directly to the Switch, resynching etc.

edit: nvm, apparently a pair of joycons counts as 2 controllers :smh:

My current setup is 3 pairs of joycons (6 controllers) and 2 pro controllers = 8 total controllers.

Anybody having trouble connecting more than 4 controllers to their Switch? I managed to get 5 players in Smash but cannot for the life of me hook up a 6th. They make it such a pain imo. I’ve tried hooking up directly to the Switch, resynching etc.

edit: nvm, apparently a pair of joycons counts as 2 controllers :smh:

My current setup is 3 pairs of joycons (6 controllers) and 2 pro controllers = 8 total controllers.
didn't know that
good to know

didn't know that
good to know
Yeah I’m at the mother in law’s house until my I close on my house and right now all my wife’s cousins are here. We were trying to get an 8 man match going and realized it wouldn’t work with my controller setup. These kids told me to go buy more pro controllers :lol:

Yeah I’m at the mother in law’s house until my I close on my house and right now all my wife’s cousins are here. We were trying to get an 8 man match going and realized it wouldn’t work with my controller setup. These kids told me to go buy more pro controllers :lol:
:rofl:
i mean u could
then return em after
after u sell the house
u moving to another state or nah

:rofl:
i mean u could
then return em after
after u sell the house
u moving to another state or nah
Naw I’m actually buying a house in Florida. I got stationed in Tampa so I’ll buy here for at least 3 years. I’m not buying anymore Pro controllers though. One of her cousins has a Switch, he better step his game up :lol:

I’ve used 2 joycons as one controller though. It think all you have to do is press the triggers if you’re using two as one or if you put the sliders on the top press the triggers on one. Playing with a single joycon takes all the fun out the game though

I’ve used 2 joycons as one controller though. It think all you have to do is press the triggers if you’re using two as one or if you put the sliders on the top press the triggers on one. Playing with a single joycon takes all the fun out the game though
How many total have you used. I’m able to get 6 total joycons and 2 pro controllers totaling 8. When I disconnected a pro controller, 1 joycon was able to connect. I disconnect both pro controller, I can add 2 joycons.

How many total have you used. I’m able to get 6 total joycons and 2 pro controllers totaling 8. When I disconnected a pro controller, 1 joycon was able to connect. I disconnect both pro controller, I can add 2 joycons.

Interesting. I’ve only connected 4 so far and it was a mix of wireless and one wired so I couldn’t really speak to that many joycons. That’s really odd. Nintendo may fix that in an update but then again they probably never accounted for that many pairs of Joycons being played with together as opposed to separate

Damn dawg, crack that seal and jump in; it's been almost 2 weeks :lol:

Haven't touched it in almost a week either though; I'm about to try to unlock the other ~20 characters between tonight and tomorrow (my only day off this week) and finally start joining y'all online.

Back
Top Bottom